Mt4_FX_Dashboard - page 6

Ema's crossing and rsi crossing 50 on the same candle. Alert to be triggered on close of candle if condition is still true.

I thought of the following format, where the first arrow represents the ema crossover and the second represents rsi.

Pairs tf m15 1h 4h etc

eurusd ^ V

gbpusd V V

usdchf - ^

usdjpy - -

etc

{note: colour the dash green/red depending on wether it is ticking north/south}

eurusd is saying that on this candle the rsi crossed 50 and the emas crossed over opposite direction. no signal.

cable is saying that on this candle both rsi crossed 50 and emas crossed each other in same direction. this is my signal

swissy is saying that on this candle the emas did not crossover but rsi did. no signal.

yen is saying that niether emas or rsi crossed on this candle. no signal.

thanks.

plasmapants:
For sometime i have been using a simple ema crossing alert indicator with rsi on screen.

Really looking for a dashboard so i can monitor many pairs without having to open several charts.

Appreciate your efforts though.

I have attached an indicator which works on a similar principle to that which i have described (although for a different trading system), perhaps some of the code may be useful. Set 'draw intermediate signals' to 'true' and you will note he is using three indicators for this.

Many thanks.

TRO_PipNailer

Column 2 is the RSI cross and Column 3 is the MA cross.

Column 1 is still SAR.

MT4 CODE ATTACHED.

Files:

Thanks.

I'll have a play around with and see if it is effective.

OK. Tried using this, but its still not achieving what i need.

Each indicator should display one of three symbols: up arrow (crossed up), down arrow (crossed down), dash (did not cross - dash coloured red or green signifying wether it is presently in -ve/+ve territory).

Alert only given when both indicators cross in the same direction during the same period.

Also psar not needed.

Just wanted to say that i appreciate your help.

I am not a programmer but would like to get started.

Can you recomend any sites where i can learn the basics.

thanx

plasmapants:
Just wanted to say that i appreciate your help.

I am not a programmer but would like to get started.

Can you recomend any sites where i can learn the basics.

thanx

Look here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175653

for Codersguru course to get you started.

plasmapants:
OK. Tried using this, but its still not achieving what i need.

Each indicator should display one of three symbols: up arrow (crossed up), down arrow (crossed down), dash (did not cross - dash coloured red or green signifying wether it is presently in -ve/+ve territory).

Alert only given when both indicators cross in the same direction during the same period.

Also psar not needed.

It was just a start...LOL!

But the first 2 arrows should tell you what RSI and the MA's are doing per your specs. I left PSAR in because I didn't fell like ripping out all that code.

O Rumpled One,

I am using a divergence indicator. It would be very efficient to have it incorporated in to a dashboard so it does not need to be attached to a gazzillion charts.

Could this be the making of the 'Tro All-In-One Divergence Dashboard'? 'Plasmapants' in the title would just kill it!

pairs h1 h4 d1

xxx v v ^

x

x

x

xx

Also have an idea for a Universal Customisable Dashboard for Signal Indicators.

As the title suggests, this would display the buy/sell signal generated from any signal indi (which usually draw arrows on the chart) attached to it for multiple currency pairs and multiple time frames and issue alert when new sig appers. Basic parameters would be the indicator and the time frames. eg Brainsig1 m15 m30.

New Range Indicator

Have done a bit of work with one of the Range indicators in my folder, its a modified version of something I found on this forum. The indicator has the current range reading and the previous days reading, the reading , threshold bar and the bars will change with the "Range breakout". Its has been said that a range breakout is either "bullish" or "bearish" for price depending on the direction of the current price.

Files:
range_x2.mq4  6 kb
rng_11.gif  20 kb

thanks, good description. will give it a try.

Reason: