Indicators with alerts/signal - page 644

cesande:
MRTools...

Noticed something today and wonder if this is an easy fix or not.

I noticed arrows that appeared on the chart when the RSI exits the Level areas that I set, but if the price pulls the RSI back into a false condition the arrow stays on the chart.

I can see that this could cause an overload of alerts if the arrow appears and dissapears as price moves RSI back and forth around the Levels.

Is there a way to get the alert and arrow the first time that RSI exits the level. Then have the arrow removed if condition becomes false and reappear as it is true again (but no subsequent alert sounds)?

I would envision alert sound ... arrow plotted... and the arrow may indeed flash on and off as condition changes... then a final 'resting point' for the arrow after candle closes.

I hope this is possible and makes sense.

Thanks agian

cesande

The problem you had with arrows that are staying on chart should be solved with this version. Alerts are treated separately and they are set by different parameters, so arrows do not influence the way how alerts are raised

mladen:
cesande The problem you had with arrows that are staying on chart should be solved with this version. Alerts are treated separately and they are set by different parameters, so arrows do not influence the way how alerts are raised

Thanks much for your work but there seems to be an issue with this one.

Both arrows on enter and arrows on exit are firing for the enter condition.

Have not tested yet the alerts but the arrows are stacking on top of each other when both enabled.

mladen:
Yep, you are right

Try it out now

PS: one more change made in the code. If arrows are still left behind, please re-download the source - it is solved in this version

Beauty I believe this is IT... will test more but first look everything seems spot on.

Thanks again!

mrtools:
Ricmi, are you looking for a sell alert when rsi crossing the top band and a buy alert when rsi crosses the bottom band or the opposite?

No,I am looking for sell alert when RSI crossing the bottom band and buy alert when rsi crossing the top band.

Alert Modification Requests

Alert repeating plz modified one popup alert at Arrow bar

forex_king_sts_2.01_1.mq4

ricmi:
No,I am looking for sell alert when RSI crossing the bottom band and buy alert when rsi crossing the top band.

Ricmi, try these out.

Markus1973:
Hello mrtools,

can you add a alert function in this indicator?

-alertsOn = false/true

-alertsOnCurrent = false/true

-alertsMessage= false/true

-alertsEmail = false/true

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Markus

Looking for alerts too, please share if you succeeded in getting one

Richard Sidric:
Looking for alerts too, please share if you succeeded in getting one

Richard Sidric or Marco could one of you all direct me to the post, haven't been able to find it, and if I am able to add the alerts will do it.

Hi mrtoolls, I have a request

I am sending 3 indicators and their temp...but there is mistake intersection on color "Trline_Sub" I think and seeming... Please could you correct intersection Trline_Subto trline-trline2?+ could you put arrow(second request sorry ... Regards.

Files:
kub304.rar  17 kb

kubi:
Hi mrtoolls, I have a request I am sending 3 indicators and their temp...but there is mistake intersection on color "Trline_Sub" I think and seeming... Please could you correct intersection Trline_Subto trline-trline2?+ could you put arrow(second request sorry ... Regards.

Hi Kubi,

Checking out the indicators and all 3 of them are solar wind indicators, more information can be found here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 so sorry to say they are bad repainters, any arrow added or mod done wouldn't help.

Reason: