Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1014

Fibo21:
I am looking for a MACD mtf indicator that shows signal crossing as alert arrows but only after price close.

Something like this one. The problem I have with this indicator is that it shows arrows before the price closes

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MACD nrp mtf & alerts arrows.mq4

Fibo21

Set in the indicator the alertsOnCurrent to false and it will alert only when the bar closes. Arrow will be displayed on a current bar (if the conditions are met) bu the alerts are not going to be triggered as long as the bar is not closed

mladen:
Fibo21 Set in the indicator the alertsOnCurrent to false and it will alert only when the bar closes. Arrow will be displayed on a current bar (if the conditions are met) bu the alerts are not going to be triggered as long as the bar is not closed

Ok thanks!.

Multi time frame version of DSS of LWMA (version with alerts too) : dss_of_lwma__alerts_amp_mtf_2.mq4

I have a problem with the enclosed Projection Bands indicator.

It's the only indicator I use as MTF, in one MT4 version it works without any problem, in the other it completely freezes MT4.

Both are build 670 ....

Wulong10:
I have a problem with the enclosed Projection Bands indicator.

It's the only indicator I use as MTF, in one MT4 version it works without any problem, in the other it completely freezes MT4.

Both are build 670 ....

Wulong

You mean you are trying to execute it on build 670?

If yeas, that might be a problem, since, as far as I remember, that indicator is built using higher build - and trying to execute ex4 compiled with higher build can cause problems on lower build

Ok, I will try it with another build ...thanks !

Wulong10:
Ok, I will try it with another build ...thanks !

Any result?

No, I haven't had time yet. I also do not know what's the latest build and how to get hold of the terminal-exe file.

The terminal that crashes when I want to load my 'Pb template' on it, does work with Projection Bands.

It has a M1 tpl with 4 of them, a M5 tpl with one and a M15 with two, all in MTF mode.

But that Pb template that causes a crash is a M1 template with 7 Projection Bands and some of them are H4.

I already had noticed that applying for instance a weekly PB on a M1 chart, slows down my PC, so I got rid of that one....

Wulong10:
No, I haven't had time yet. I also do not know what's the latest build and how to get hold of the terminal-exe file.

The terminal that crashes when I want to load my 'Pb template' on it, does work with Projection Bands.

It has a M1 tpl with 4 of them, a M5 tpl with one and a M15 with two, all in MTF mode.

But that Pb template that causes a crash is a M1 template with 7 Projection Bands and some of them are H4.

I already had noticed that applying for instance a weekly PB on a M1 chart, slows down my PC, so I got rid of that one....

Wullong

If you use a weekly time frame on a 1 minute chart, then the indicator must calculate roughly 20.000 bars on each tick (current bar + the previous bar - in case that it just closed). It is not recommended to use very high time frames on very low time frame charts

Is there any such as thing (indicator) like MTF TMA bands that do not repaint?

Reason: