Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1120

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen. Is there anyway you can put an alert on this SweetSpotsGOLD_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION indicator so that when price touches one of the levels an alert sounds saying which currency pair had a sweet spot price level touched and what time it was touched? Thank you so much in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sharingan9:
Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen. Is there anyway you can put an alert on this SweetSpotsGOLD_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION indicator so that when price touches one of the levels an alert sounds saying which currency pair had a sweet spot price level touched and what time it was touched? Thank you so much in advance

Try using some other indicators that are showing that type of levels. The only thing "TRO" modified in that version is adding his logo and pasting his add in the code- nothing else

sharingan9
sharingan9  
mladen:
Try using some other indicators that are showing that type of levels. The only thing "TRO" modified in that version is adding his logo and pasting his add in the code- nothing else

Ok thanks for the tips. I have been having success with this indicator but i just find myself missing trade setups because there is no alert feature. Is it not possible to add an alert to this indicator or do you know of a similar indicator that alerts you when the price touches the level? Thanks again

Rivabex
Rivabex  
mrtools:
Rivabex1301, that is a decompiled version of solar wind that repaints badly.

Mr Tools , my apology I found the code on this site and did not reliaze it is a decompiled code , but thank you for your reply . Much appreciated

Is there something similar to this code I can use that does not repaint ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Rivabex1301:
Mr Tools , my apology I found the code on this site and did not reliaze it is a decompiled code , but thank you for your reply . Much appreciated Is there something similar to this code I can use that does not repaint ?

Rivabex1301

You can use this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

It is correctly coded and it does not repaint

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sharingan9:
Ok thanks for the tips. I have been having success with this indicator but i just find myself missing trade setups because there is no alert feature. Is it not possible to add an alert to this indicator or do you know of a similar indicator that alerts you when the price touches the level? Thanks again

sharingan9

Something similar was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page239

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded wso & wro ("modernized" in order to be easier to use), shorter code, more efficient : wso_amp_wro_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Why is it that i cant view other pages of this thread and other threads since the design was changed? I have used both firefox latest build and chrome browser still the same thing or is it only me that is experiencing this?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Why is it that i cant view other pages of this thread and other threads since the design was changed? I have used both firefox latest build and chrome browser still the same thing or is it only me that is experiencing this?

samuelkanu

Try cleaning your browser cache - this design was tested with IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera ... and all work OK. I am using firefox on regular basis and at a moment I do not have any problem

Dan Oakman
Dan Oakman  

Dear mladen,

Can you add an alert on current for this indicator?

stoch_crossing_pivot_nmc_1.mq4