Common Mistakes - page 3

Emotional involvement in your trade. turning off your emotions is a critical tool in trading forex successfully. not just the down emotions, but the up emotions as well. have a strategy to get in and out of trades.

Emotion is something that must be avoided if we want to trade successfully. Because trading with emotion will only add to the trading loss for us. Out of the trade if we're emotional. too dangerous if fixed emotions when trading.

I suggest trading the higher time frames like 30 and 45 min time frames..The 5 and 15 min frames are full of false alarms.

I think depending on the trading strategy that we use. If we include the short-term trading time frames M30 until D1. But if you include the long-term it is appropriate to use W1 to W4

There are many common mistakes as

Starting trading with low learning and experience.

Low start up capital.

High profit targets , try to achieve them at once.

Emotional involvement in trading.

lack of knowledge is a common mistake that often happens by traders. Many traders who have failed due to lack of knowledge of good trading. Too hasty in deciding to trading real account.

Forex is a business that has a high risk. We can not predict forex risks well. so we are prone to make mistakes so we need routinely to evaluate trading to improve our trading mistakes, so it will be very a profitable for us

I think if a trader wants to start trading without having good knowldge then it is the big mistake he is going to do. So always try to learn forex and then start trading.

common mistakes that often occur for the trader is trading with emotion. Emotions will only give a loss to us. therefore we must be able to control emotions well to have a strong mentality when trading

Emotions like fear, greed etc should be set aside while trading otherwise you will never knew when you have blown your account. I guess emotions contributes around 70 % of your success rate in addition to money management skills.

Reason: