Is there an indicator showing Big Bank positions?

Hello all,

I am looking for help finding any indicator that shows the whether the BIG Bank traders are holding long or short positions on the EuroUsd.

Is there anyone that can help me find any such indicator?

I know about the COT report, but it is for the previous week I think. I keep an eye on the news also... But my intent is to trade only in the direction they do.

I would love to have something that can plug me in to what they are doing now, or any other place I can go to get the up to date information to be able to find out and catch their moves and their changes. Thank you in advance for any help.

onlineocean:
Hello all,

I am looking for help finding any indicator that shows the whether the BIG Bank traders are holding long or short positions on the EuroUsd.

Is there anyone that can help me find any such indicator?

I know about the COT report, but it is for the previous week I think. I keep an eye on the news also... But my intent is to trade only in the direction they do.

I would love to have something that can plug me in to what they are doing now, or any other place I can go to get the up to date information to be able to find out and catch their moves and their changes. Thank you in advance for any help.

You are just looking in the wrong place..Close but no bannana..

If this is wrong place - where should I search?

Thank you...your reply was partially helpful. I am not trying to sound ignorant here, I am sincerely looking for help. I was hoping TSD could provide some help.

So, if I am looking in the wrong place as you say, would be kind enough to direct me to the correct place? Or do you know?

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172899 - there are some forecasting and analysis of the banks ...

I know that some banks and so on are posting support/resistance lines for the next/current day as forecasting and may be future possible high/low of D1 bar ... but I am not sure that they themselves are trading using forecasting they are making for the people ...

Thank you New Digital

Thanks so much for your helpfulness and pointing me to the right area - I appreciate it VERY much. You are a gentleman

onlineocean:
Thanks so much for your helpfulness and pointing me to the right area - I appreciate it VERY much. You are a gentleman

I think this is what you look for...

YES Philt! That is what I am looking for

Yes Philt - that is what I was looking for! Thank you sir. Would you please go one step further for me and tell me how I can get this information ongoing for myself? It looks like COT data, am I right? If so, yes, I can use this to help my trading. I appreciate you posting this, and look forward to your response.

thank you , Linuxer

1Q: who is Loonie?... (i know Ozzy....)

not 4 me- 4 others who don't know...

fxbs:
thank you , Linuxer

1Q: who is Loonie?... (i know Ozzy....)

not 4 me- 4 others who don't know...

Loonie: Canada Dollar.

Greenback: US Dollar

Cable= British Pound

Aussie: Australian Dollar

Kiwi: NZ Dollar.

Swissie: Swiss Franc

Euro: well it's the Euro

thank you, Linux!

(i new that!) ...

jus don't want people... get confused with some other Loonie...

Reason: