Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 46

Snake

repainting fix [?]

have no idea;

dude, sorry

power distrubution nw idea in mtf please try it with me

dear all

i have noticed that there is will be one candel has enough power to pull a trend however up or down

so what i thought of , i had been testing it for 2 weeks with great success

and i thought to share it with you

and i wil post all necessary indcators i used with recommended modifcation

1.measure of the powe of the candle using wadah attatr to measure the power of the trend

wadah_attar-explosion is attached

can aynone make the awe mtf indicator if possible

I'm looking for MTF RVI

Please help modify this MTF Elliotwave

Please help I had a go at an MTF below but it does not change timeframe, can someone fix the code for me please?

original included

increase:
Please help I had a go at an MTF below but it does not change timeframe, can someone fix the code for me please? original included

I think I got it! could someone confirm it's ok please?

Files:

DOes This Indicator Exist?

I am looking for an indicator that will draw horizontal lines on a chart for highs/lows of previous year, month, week and day to use for support and resistance levels. Also if possible to draw lines for current year, month and week. I have found some that draw channels for some of these but I want just horizontal lines. Does this exist and if not is it possible to make this?

Thanks,

hobbit

bubble

bubble:
Great work here , any ideas why the FTLM MTF WILL ONLY SCROLL BACK SO FAR BEFORE THE BARS STOP CHANGING IN VALUE AND COLOUR, I HAVE TRIED INCREASING THE NUMBER OF BARS FROM 5000 BUT STILL THE SAME, ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Hi bubble,

try to change the number of bars in the "normal" ftlm indicator too..I am fairly sure this will solve your problem

Regards

Simba

Need Help Plz

hi every on

if any one knows how this works

i mean on what tf it's used

also as it shows tow sets of fibo so what's the defference btn them?

if anyone cd help it wd be much appreciated

thanx in advance

Files:
Reason: