Indicators with alerts/signal - page 29

David Ellis
David Ellis  

I have not used alerts very much in the past but I am now getting a 'feel' for them.

Re:"It alerts at many levels including crossing 0 line and change of histogram from rising to falling or falling to rising. I have other versions if this is not what you want." from Mr Pip. Other readers please respond if interested.

Is there an alert function attached to the indicator called "T3MA Nick.mq4" ??

I am looking for an alert that will sound when price crosses this T3MA.

I have attached my copy for those programmers who can arrange an alert.

Thanks to all responders in advance ...

DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  

Hi guys,

is there a way to put a line of code into my favourite MM indicator to scream at me when it changes the levels? I know you should use the alert() function, but I don't know exactly what to put in as parameters to make it sound when the lines recalculate? any ideas?

Carioca
Carioca  
leightonbeaty:
Hi,

Is there or is it possible for a alert signal when a EMA crosses the price line?

tks

leighton

Use the EMA you want and then enter the second EMA as 1. It will be close enough to alert you when your ema crosses price. I did that with an ma cross alarm for the 30-34 system.

Carioca
Carioca  

Conditional MA cross

Many times when MA cross happens it is not really a good signal. That is why MA cross systems have such great losses to whipsaws. So what about an MA alert that only triggers when the price has exceeded some type of support/resistance??? Like camarilla levels or pivot points, S1, R1 etc? This could even be an oscillator in over-bought or oversold levels?? This would be a simple filter to increase the winning trades.

I like the simple 9/30 MA cross setup here:

http://www.trading-naked.com/efuturevision5.htm

Carioca
Carioca  
goldenequity:
Oscillator? Yes!

I watched the 5;3;3 Stochastic on 5min tf give good "warning" signals!

If an alert would be programmed to trigger on the fast line(%K) at >95% and <5% it seems to signal very well when it is breaking through and bouncing off of exisitng S&R levels.

Take a look at post #5 of this thread.

ZeroLagStochsSignals.mq4

Maybe just what you are looking for.

HugoGon
HugoGon  

Adding Arrows!

Hello everyone!

Can anyone add arrows or signals to this indicator?

Many thanks!

Indicator: MTF_xpMA_v2SATL.mq4

trader8021
trader8021  

FX5 Divergence

Hi,

This version have alert.

The problem is that it does not update in real time.

You have to switch between timeframes to update the indicator.

Maybe the big guns in coding can help us with this one.

I must say it is a nice tool if it works properly.

Congratulations to the coder.

Regards

trader8021
trader8021  

FX5 Divergence

Hi,

Sorry I forgot to attach the file.

Happy trading

fx2248
fx2248  

CCI Cross Indication

I would appreciate if someone could help me with a simple indicator using the CCI 21

I would like to get an indication (an arrow) in the chart window whenever the CCI 21 crosses above the -100 line from below and when the CCI 21 crosses the +100 line from above.

Thank you in advance

y09ster
y09ster  

Thanks newdigital, can you help me add the "shift" options into this EMA cross mq4?

newdigital:
You may use this one.

It plays sound with alert on crossing. Besides you may select the first EMA period and second EMA period for crossing.

If you need some particular sounds it is possible to place an other wav file in /sounds folder, then open in MetaTrader "Tools", then "Options", "Events" and select your file for alert. I did not try but I think it should work.