The "XO"-Method......... - page 108

ValeoFX:
========================

No need to be confused Masoudu2ub; just follow the logical sequence of events which will take you to #1. on your list.

Hope that helps.

Valeo, how much better is the new system you have made, than the old one?

witsnpips:
Valeo, how much better is the new system you have made, than the old one?

My account says 50%+ and it still evolves just about every month.

ValeoFX:
========================

No need to be confused Masoudu2ub; just follow the logical sequence of events which will take you to #1. on your list.

Hope that helps.

that's u mean "valeofx's trading method" read and u work wuth this system now?!

pls if possible take a 1 year statement from VALEOFX's TRADING SYSTEM" from past to now..

tnx..

happy WORLD CUP 2010..

indicator xo

hello,

I wonder what the configuration of the indicator development xo?

it is meant to be used with graphics 1m?

thanks to TS, it's my first post ini this forum. great sistem and great indicator. thanks

Anyone here?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is using this system as the content has stopped to grow since 2010.

Regards,

Ben

Hello Ben

Sorry, but it is no longer what I am trading and most people went over to EAs, which I do not use - have tried them though, but could never get one to work for me.

My method has evolved to such an extent that I do not have the time to start a new Thread as it keeps me very busy. If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss a possibility of me helping you privately.

Sincerely,

ValeoFX:
Sorry, but it is no longer what I am trading and most people went over to EAs, which I do not use - have tried them though, but could never get one to work for me.

My method has evolved to such an extent that I do not have the time to start a new Thread as it keeps me very busy. If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss a possibility of me helping you privately.

Sincerely,

hello sir

how r U?

i m start to use xo indicator pls tell its repainted i send img here so pls tell me its repainted

Files:
gail99.gif  60 kb

now look that what i do for this problem

Files:
lion_2.gif  64 kb

lion of gail:
now look that what i do for this problem

================

Hello Lion of Gail,

The XO-indicator does NOT repaint, but when used in MTF mode, you eill see these changes at the close of that TF's close, in other words, if you have it set to M30 TF, the blocks will re-align itself by the end of that 30m close.

May I suggest that you rather use something less complicated to start out with and if I may give you some good advice, stay away from MTF at least until you are more experienced.

Best regards.

Reason: