Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 24

Please stop the repainting of bars after close.

ForexBoss:
CoeffoLine_Hist.mq4 and mtf modification can recolour past or it is fixed and after close bar is not recolour previous bars ? thanks

Hi,

I forward tested this indicator on H1 chart. I placed a line when it changed sides from - to + and + to -. After few hours I looked backed at the chart and all the coeffoline_hist bars in that particular period were -. So therefore this indicator repaints AFTER the close of the bar.

Can anyone please modify this indicator so that it does not repaint after the close of the bar? It would be much more useful this way. Thank you in advance.

Ali.

Hi there,

Thought this might come in handy to some perhaps, it's a MFT version of the famouse BB-Squeeze indicator.

I was toying with the idea of comparing a higher time frame squeeze with consolidation on a lower time frame.

Enjoy

FX Sniper

Thanks to Kerris for the original #MTF Template.

Files:

ATRStops_v1[1][1].1

Hi all,

I attached ATRStops_v1[1][1].1, could anybody change to #MTF !

I will be very grateful

Best regards

Files:

How to use indicator

FX_Sniper:
Hi there,

Thought this might come in handy to some perhaps, it's a MFT version of the famouse BB-Squeeze indicator.

I was toying with the idea of comparing a higher time frame squeeze with consolidation on a lower time frame.

Enjoy

FX Sniper

Thanks to Kerris for the original #MTF Template.

How do you use this indicator?

svirgo:
How do you use this indicator?

Hi,

There are lots of info on this, just search a few forums. Here are two links to 2 different ways of using it (there are many ways to use this I'm sure ), the one will lead you to a manual and the other to a site that will allow you to view a online flash video recording of how it could work:

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/showthread.php?t=6233&highlight=squeezy

http://www.tradethemarkets.com/index.php?s=1106318857-165581840# ( you will need a Flash enabled browser to view this ).

Happy hunting !

FX Sniper

Problem with MTF center of gravity

There is a litlle problem with the center of gravity.

When one places the MTF center of gravity on a chart the default value "per" is :9.

When one changes this value it does not have any effect on the indicator.

When you place the MTF indicator on a 5min. chart and you give it a 15min. time frame and you choose for the "per" the default 9 or 100 the indicator stays the same.

When one places the normal center of gravity on a 15 min. chart and you give the "per" a 9 or 100 value it makes a big difference.

Can someone have a look to this problem ?..

THANKS A LOTT IN ADVANCE....regards...iGoR

Hallo there iGor

I made a small change that was missing, seems to be doing ok now, have a test and let me know

Happy Hunting !

FX Sniper

FX_Sniper:
Hallo there iGor

I made a small change that was missing, seems to be doing ok now, have a test and let me know

Happy Hunting !

FX Sniper

FX_sniper,

It works properly now so thank you ever so kindly.

And thanks for the constructive contributions you make here and on SBFX ...

regards...iGoR

iGoR,

It's a great pleasure ! I'm not a profesional coder, but I try to keep up with coding in order to give my wild ideas wings

Best wishes and happy hunting !

FX Sniper

Reason: