**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 2

cja:
See if this does what you want, It alerts on the Change of color of the wick not the body

I got taken care of. Just went in and figured out the color thing. Simple program change.

I will report my finding today!

THANKS !!!!!!!!

steinitz:
Thanks a lot for your ultra quick program alert. I will see how it reacts today when the market opens.

Please make one change. I am unable to change the lime green to blue. The change doesn't stay it goes back to default lime green.

I will look forward to this change and seeing how it reacts to live data

Bravo!

I have altered the color code there was a double up of color code which caused the colors to return to Lime & Red, i have also altered the way the line size is coded which will make any personal candle size changes stay when time frames are changed. I just tried to code in the color change Alert for only the close but unfortunately it signalled on every close which can become real annoying. Try it on the stratergy tester and you will see how it alerts, it can have a popup window and extra sound or just sound.

cja PS indicator on above post just save over the 1st one

Alert

steinitz:
Damn that was quick. I have asked for an alert for months at another forum with no success yet.

I am looking for an alert based off of the HAS indicator only. The MTF indicator (4TF HAS BAR) just mimicks the HAS but shows it with MTF's. Therefore, an alert to tell me when the last bar has changed color on the close is what is needed.

Keep in mind that the HAS indicator will display a third candle e.g. wick/body being two colors. If the topwick is blue and the body is red then it is considered to be a blue candle and visa versa.

Would love to have an alert. Then after I get you guys up to speed on my three methods with possibly one more technique soon we can develop an EA.

TIA

See if this does what you want, It alerts on the Change of color of the wick not the body

heiken_ashi_smoothed_alert.mq4

the problem with the mtf, it redraw the past by all.

Definitely i have problem with those indicators (4TF). Like many others on the forum you come from i'am not able to make them work (not to be merged). By the way i find that your system has big similtudes with the one develpped here by the master "Kuskus Osentogg", the intersting thing in yours is the Tf correlations , but not able to test it. I stay confident, here there is the best programmers of mt4, they will find if there is something wrong with these 4TF.

Files:
has_1.gif  12 kb

Indicator not working

Flytox:
Definitely i have problem with those indicators (4TF). Like many others on the forum you come from i'am not able to make them work (not to be merged). By the way i find that your system has big similtudes with the one develpped here by the master "Kuskus Osentogg", the intersting thing in yours is the Tf correlations , but not able to test it. I stay confident, here there is the best programmers of mt4, they will find if there is something wrong with these 4TF.

it looks like you have the original indicator missing- make sure you have all the indicators loaded into your MT4, without the main indicator the other 2 at the bottom will not work - check the 1st post and download all 3 indicators as even a dot in the name will stop the 2 lower indicators getting a signal off the original.

cja

i can make indicators work but often when restarting the platform those has indicators freezes mt4 for good and i have to remove them manualy from the template

cja:
it looks like you have the original indicator missing- make sure you have all the indicators loaded into your MT4, without the main indicator the other 2 at the bottom will not work - check the 1st post and download all 3 indicators as even a dot in the name will stop the 2 lower indicators getting a signal off the original. cja

CJA you'are the best. I knew that one of you will solve my problem. It was in my case underscores (the one under "8" of the keyboard) separating the name of HAS; My indicator was labelled without this sign. Thanks again for all what you do for us and for dolly.

Maybe the author of the thread could inform traders from FF of this issue. I know lot of people have the same proble.

Files:
has2.gif  17 kb

wep561:
Hello Steinitz,

Seems like a nice method and very easy to understand. Looking at the indicators loaded up on a G/U 1H chart, I'm thinking a sell in the 9670 area. What do you think? Would you take that trade?

Thanks.

You have the right idea. Please re-visit my first post and follow the link to FF and there you will find a thread called "Scalping Technique Made Easy". That is the basis for my main trading plan. I will be changing a lot of ideas now that I am on here.

In fact you need to refer to this site for any important alerts, EA's and refinements. Read this thread last.

sadaloma:
Just one small suggestion:

You have the possibility to edit the first post of the thread anytime....could you put all the relevant file for your strategy on the 1st post? it would be easier for everyone .

I think There is a limitation of how many files you could attached in one single post. Maybe you could zip them by theme. for examle: 1 zip file for indicators and EA...1 zip file for illustration and DOC file etc,,,

Sada

Thanks for your suggestions. Can you direct me to a zip program and how to employ it?

TIA

Reason: