Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 45

mladen:
I could not care less how some charts looks like. No chart can substitute ones own thinking and ones own knowledge

It does not matter what the charts are "showing". The matter is that big words and big claims seem to attract people. Ed Thorp wrote in one of his articles that they have a system that brings 8-9% percent annually, but it brings it constantly (all of you heard about "Statistical arbitrage") The only problem is that no one wants it since it is "not profitable enough" nowadays :).

The document I attached about end point FFT was posted there in 1999. It was 11 years ago and still people think it is a kind of a wonder. Come on. Let's get serious and stop believing to "get rich in a 2 days" promises. Otherwise there are always going to be scammers and thieves and pickpocketing code renamers because they are simply invited to do whatever they do - invited by the "believers"

Then there is no "Hope & Change"......

P.S.: I think Defrauded pay money for the Hope., not for that indicator or EA...to make themselves feel Happy & Rich (if both go together) for a while...til they find that their Hope was empty:)...

FFT END POINT indicator

Pip:
Members,

I have just confirmed the scam is being perpetrated by a person named Murat Ibrayev in Kazakhstan. This has been confirmed by colleagues of mine who have fell victim to this person.

According to my sources the perpetrator will lour potential buyers by providing screen-shots of the indicator in action. These screen shots will show recent price action, thus bolstering credibility.

The perpetrator will then indicate that he is offering the indicator at a discounted price of $300 (discounted from $500 for a limited time). The potential buyer is then able to negotiate lower purchase price (as low as $125).

Once the price as agreed upon, the perpetrator then will request a money transfer via Western Union promising to deliver the indicator once the funds are collected.

Unfortunately, Mr. Ibrayev collects the funds and never sends anything to the victim.

Please be ware and spread the word.

Regards,

Attention Attention

One of my friends had been hooked on scam .user scam here is dremur.

He is a scam and cheater.

Warning! In order to avoid scam Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.

Fft

hi

i love the FFT indicator very much, now i study the center of gravity,i find the indicator is very good,even though it is repainting.

when i put a zigzag indicator on the chart,it give me a better entry.

maybe someone can improve the COG and fft indicators.

yourspace

Files:
00043.gif  20 kb

dremur:
everybody listen if you don't belive me i can give you signals by this indicator with screenshots and you'll see that i'm not a cheater

WARNING

This guy dremur is SCAMMER

Moderators please Ban him as soon as possible.

Reported at ForexFactory

FFT END POINT indicator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pip

Members,

I have just confirmed the scam is being perpetrated by a person named Murat Ibrayev in Kazakhstan. This has been confirmed by colleagues of mine who have fell victim to this person.

According to my sources the perpetrator will lour potential buyers by providing screen-shots of the indicator in action. These screen shots will show recent price action, thus bolstering credibility.

The perpetrator will then indicate that he is offering the indicator at a discounted price of $300 (discounted from $500 for a limited time). The potential buyer is then able to negotiate lower purchase price (as low as $125).

Once the price as agreed upon, the perpetrator then will request a money transfer via Western Union promising to deliver the indicator once the funds are collected.

Unfortunately, Mr. Ibrayev collects the funds and never sends anything to the victim.

Please be ware and spread the word.

Regards,

Attention Attention

One of my friends had been hooked on scam .user scam here is dremur.

He is a scam and cheater.

Warning! In order to avoid scam Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.

Hi t2g,

Thanks for sending the message to me using Contact Us form.

I checked - yes, dremur is from this country which you mentioned. I banned him permanently.

Thanks for informing.

May be - we should close this thread?

we must not close the thread,everyone searches perfect,it is our dream.

there are a lot of good indicators in the thread.

newdigital:
Hi t2g,

Thanks for sending the message to me using Contact Us form.

I checked - yes, dremur is from this country which you mentioned. I banned him permanently.

Thanks for informing.

May be - we should close this thread?

Does it mean that Dremur and Tic-Tac are same person?....Their writing styles are different...

tic_tac:
Just want to give my 2 cent for TSD FORUM Here is an extremely simple idea which cut off 99% of the guessing (visually) of ....

According to IP - they are completely different persons from opposite side of the Earth.

Before banning Dremur - I looked at some his posts and deleted some of them. So, according to his posts - he was trying to sell anything in the way as "it does not matter what to sell - just to sell"

I have no idea: t2g is right or not. But it might be possible to ban Dremur because of some other his posts so ... Dremur was banned for some general subject.

If the members are asking to ban commercial spammer who spammed few public threads so why not?

Free Public Prediction #1

As of today Sept/22/2010

at 2:04pm Eastern Time /GMT -4 (If not mistaken)

So please make money courtesy of PM

(Remember to put a fixed 100 pips STOPLOSS) just in case...jajajaaja

JaJaJa....what happened to the indicators???...

Reason: