Indicators with alerts/signal - page 33

bigblackfeet
bigblackfeet  

CCI Alert

Hi, I did some research about a CCI indicator with a Sound / Email Alert but I did not get what I am looking after.

This indicator I solicit, should permit two parameters : CCI period (14, 8, ...) and the value of a line (+/-100, or +/-200, ...) and it should first draw this CCI indicator in a separate panel and second send an audible alert and/or an email when the CCI crosses the horizontal line.

TIA

BBF

bigblackfeet
bigblackfeet  

Audible Alert for this EA , please

Hi,

I found out those two EAs :

CloseTrades_After_Account_Loss_TooMuch.mq4

CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached.mq4

In this thread :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176181

Would someone be kind enough to make those modifications :

1) Choice between : a) Close All b) Close All AND Audible Alert/Email c) Only Audible Alert/Email

2) Choice between : a) Close All b) Close All and cancel pending orders

I would be very, very grateful !

TIA

Best regards

BBF

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  

Hull MA

Hi all

Can somebody add alert to this indicator? I'll use it as an exit indicator. I already using another indicator with alert too. So, is it possible if I want the alert sound different from the existing indicator?

thank you

Files:
Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  

Need help to modify indicators

Hi all,

Add alert to this stopreversal indocator please. I have stopreversal indicator with lines (StopReversalv2) and stopreversal indicator with alert (StopReversalAlert). I already try to combine those indicator so I have stopreversal with lines and alert, but it seems I'm failed. Anybody can help me to do this? I also attach my fail modified indicator (StopReversalv2alert) so anybody can give me advise so I can learn.

Thank you very much.

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
ibadah:
Hi Dev,

I am not a programmer, just trying to help. I think the mistake is in the following line:

IndicatorBuffers(2);

It should have been set to 3 instead of 2 since it needs 3 buffers.

I have not tested the alarm but I think it should work now. Let me know how it goes.

Rgds - Ben

Thanks Ben, I'll try to fix it.

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  

It works perfect Ben. Thanks

One more problem, I want to make the arrow appear smaller, would you show me how to do that?

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  

Thanks Ben, everything is done, I even change it's color. Now the world can't stop me hahaha.. LOL

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
kewangan:
hello sir.. Devil2000

can i have ur permission to have indicator stopreversal with an alert signal..

need it urgently, pleaseeee.

Thank

Hi

You're confusing me, why do you need my permission to have it? you can use "search" feature to find it, there're many in this forum.

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
fxcruiser:
Devil2000

I tried doing a cut and paste from your StopReversalv2Alert into the StopReversal attached. But, I am out of luck. Would you mind coding the sound/pop up alert into this one? It only uses arrows rather than lines and dot.

Much appreciated.

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser, you can get it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum. I was attaching 3 files, the 2nd file is stopreversal with alert and wihout lines and dot.

Why do you prefer stop reversal without lines? for me it's very helpful to filter false signal. New arrow will appear when the price is crossing the line, and the signal is valid as long as the price doesn't pulled back across the line, if you hide the line, you'll never know. You can use it as a trailing stop also.

Hope this help..

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  

Trendtest modify

Hi guys,

This Trendtest indicator is from Increase and I've just modify it so I can apply those 2 ma's on open, high, low or close of the bar. But the arrows and alert are disappear when I'm using same MA period but with different applied_price (for example, 3 period LWMA on open bar value with 3 period LWMA with close bar value).

Could anybody here help me to bring them back?

Thanks in advance

Files: