Indicators with alerts/signal - page 43

adria
adria  

Fractal indicator alert

Is there anywhere the fractal indicator alert?

adria
adria  

float indicator alert for MT4

Where can I find the float indicator alert for MT4?

Orion2000
Orion2000  

support and resistance with signal

HI i am searching for indicator that will play signal alert when designated price level will be reached.

desoft
desoft  
desoft
desoft  

Need Help with Doji Indicator with Alert

I've been developing a trading strategy incorporating the doji and harami patterns but am unable to program an alert for the doji. The indicator I'm talking about is called "pattern recognition.mq4" and has a visual and audio alert for the harami and engulfing but I need one for the doji. I'm unable to upload it here for some reason but it can be found here in the forum. If anyone can help with this indicator, I would be willing to share my strategy with them. Thanks.

DeSoft

desoft
desoft  

Need Help with Volume Alert

I hope someone out there could give me a hand with this one. I am trying to create an alert for this volume indicator. I would like for it to signal with an audible as well as a visual pop alert that volume has exceeded the previous five bars. If it could be adjusted to allow different number of bars that would be great. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

desoft
desoft  

Posting this volume indicator to see if anyone could add an alert to it when the color changes to green. Would like to have the ability to set the alert for visual and audible and the ability to choose between volume higher than the previous one bar or previous two bars. Thanks.

desoft
desoft  

Please help me with this indicator. I would like to see if anyone could add an alert to it when the color changes to green. Would like to have the ability to set the alert for visual and audible and the ability to choose between volume higher than the previous one bar or previous two bars. Thanks.

Kent
Kent  

Bunch of great ppl here!. I read almost all the threads Need help.

First, let me say this forum is one of the great forums. I really appreciate/applaud to those who take their time and effort to reply/solve other user's problems/queries.

Now I have been reading this forum and searching mainly for a simple indicator. Either my rusty brain is not seeing/reading the code properly or I am getting old

All I need is an Audio/Arrow Alert when PRICE crosses/touches a particular MA. I See there are lots of indicators/codes that give alerts when 2 MAs cross. But I just want an alert when PRICE Crosses/Touches a particular MA.

Is this possible? I apologise in advance if this is requested back and already answered. I couldnot find it

Also I would like to get suggestion on a starting point on understanding MQL language/functions structures and syntax and any ebook/book recos is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for this great site and great ppl!:)

Kent

Kent
Kent  
Maji:
Kent, Post the indicator with the alarm when two MAs cross. I will try and see if I can modify it.

>>

Hi Maji,

Thanks for willing to help. There are lotz of indicators posted by other experienced posters esp CodesGuru and Newdigital. I donot know which is the latest one. I will try to find and post here again. Thanks again for your willingness to help.

Kent