Indicators with alerts/signal - page 41

asmdev
asmdev  

Sendmail Help!

Greetings,

Can any one show me/or know how to setup the sendmail function so that it only sends out 1 message per candle or period. I am using XPMA and also some of the other alerts with the MAIL functions on METATRADER and get like a zillion text messages everytime a cross occurs. Any help would be mightily appreciated.

????

Alert ("EMA/SMA Cross for "+Symbol()+" on the "+Period()+" minute chart.");

SendMail("EMA Cross Alert","EMA Cross for "+Symbol()+" on the "+Period()+" minute chart.");

last_direction = current_dirction;

line indicator

Does anyone have a

I woundnt waste the time .. .it has 1 get in indicator which is i macd.. you will not survive long.

ibadah
ibadah  

Combined RSI and CCI

disketmadu:
Hello,

I am looking the combination of CCI and RSI. Do anybody know how we can combine both of them ?

Thank you.

Hi Disketmandu,

I hope this is the one that you are looking for, it's in post 195.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Rgds

ibadah
ibadah  

error in 1 line?

Devil2000:
Hi all,

Add alert to this stopreversal indocator please. I have stopreversal indicator with lines (StopReversalv2) and stopreversal indicator with alert (StopReversalAlert). I already try to combine those indicator so I have stopreversal with lines and alert, but it seems I'm failed. Anybody can help me to do this? I also attach my fail modified indicator (StopReversalv2alert) so anybody can give me advise so I can learn.

Thank you very much.

Hi Dev,

I am not a programmer, just trying to help. I think the mistake is in the following line:

IndicatorBuffers(2);

It should have been set to 3 instead of 2 since it needs 3 buffers.

I have not tested the alarm but I think it should work now. Let me know how it goes.

Rgds - Ben

ibadah
ibadah  

Arrow Size

Devil2000:
It works perfect Ben. Thanks One more problem, I want to make the arrow appear smaller, would you show me how to do that?

Hi Dev,

There are two ways you can change the size of the arrow:

1) By doing it through indicator's property under the color tab, and under width coloum, set it to 0 or 1 instead of 2. Or

2) through indicator's code. ie. line that contains:

#property indicator_width1 2 and

#property indicator_width2 2

again set it to 0 or 1 instead of 2 there.

I am glad to help.

Rgds - Ben

ibadah
ibadah  
increase:
How can I make this show 2 lines instead of arrows?

Hi Increase,

I may miss understood your wish, but the indicator has only one line. Arrows types can be changed by using wingdings code. You can use search

in the Meta Editor to get the wingdings code.

Rgds - Ben

jerami
jerami  

SilverTrend + Triggerline Alert

Hi.. Anyone can build alert from both indicator only if those condition(as shown on picture) fullfill.. Hope to hear from u ALL..

jerami
jerami  

Is this you wanted

nimzoindy:
Thanks for ur help.. That's what i need, but it still don't work.. Can u help me configure what wrong? ps-when an arrow show, an alarm ringing.. that's what i want it..

Hope it can help