Indicators with alerts/signal - page 46

hiachiever
hiachiever  

XO with Alert

andama:
Thanks in Advanced Godd Trading All

Hi Andama,

I have programmed an alert into this indicator. I am not sure if you are aware that this indicator repaints the current bar of the indicator. If you watch in the Visual Strategy tester you can see it change from oned to the other and back again.

To overcome this problem I have added an option to check for trend change on Close of current bar. The only problem is that this does introduce a one bar lag. Please test in Visual Strategy tester to determine if it meets your trading requirements.

All the best,

Hiacheiver.

hiachiever
hiachiever  

Alert-Signal-Shi_Silvertrendsigalert

WHTenn:
The Alert-Signal-Shi_Silvertrendsigalert indicator I got off of this thread has an excellent pop-up window but has a weak sound to it. Can someone program it to allow the alert sound from the sound folder to be used to in conjunction with the pop-up window? Any assistance will be immensely appreciated.

Customised Alert Sound file added to indicator. I haven't tested as it was an easy add. So please verify it works as required.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

hiachiever
hiachiever  
gatya:
can somebody help me to create alert for this indicator?

The attached file is the compiled version of the indicator, this is indicated by the .ex4 extension. To allow the code to be modified you need to post the MQ4 file. As well what would the alert be based upon.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

hiachiever
hiachiever  

MA Distancing indicator

tonghoe:
I posted this question a few days ago, can any kind souls out there help?

Hi TongHoe,

I have quickly put this indicator together for you. It has a few options to so you can adjust as required.

All the best,

Hiachiever

hiachiever
hiachiever  
tonghoe:
That's was fast. Really appreciate it very much. Just one more request - Can you include an option to choose where to place the indicator on the chart?

My pleasure.

There are already to options for moving it around on the screen.

These are MoveUpDn and MoveLeftRight.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

hiachiever
hiachiever  
tonghoe:
Thanks. How stupid can I get!!! Anyway, I just put it on my chart and simply love it. However, there is one little problem. When the distance is more than 10 pips, the color is still aqua.

Slight error. Now fixed.

Just need to make the Difference number an absolute number.

Cheers,

Hiachiever.

hiachiever
hiachiever  
svirgo:
Would someone please add an audio and or pop-alert to the MADistance indicator.

I would be very grateful as this would assist with my trading strategy.

Thanks

Alerts added as requested.

Enjoy,

Hiachiever

Hercs
Hercs  

My sincerest thanks...........

This is just to thank all of you who worked so hard in producing these incredible ALERTS. Your generosity knows no bounds and I for one, am extremely thankful / grateful for that.

I have improved my prowess considerably because of your relentless work and will always remain in debt to you.

Be blessed.

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:

Hi Mladen,

Would you mind using your genius on this "BolliToucher" you posted and give us the option to have different settings for the upper and lower bands, please. I see John Bollinger's coworkers recommending a 3 for UPPER and a 2 for LOWER bands.

The decimal point is "semantics" IMHO as he suggests that when you go to a 50-period, you increase the deviation by 0.1 and vice verso.

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
Changed it. Upper and lower bands deviations can be set separately now

regards

mladen

Hi Mladen,

As always an excellent job without any fuss on your side. Much appreciate your time and expertise. Special hug for your daughter.

Best wishes.