Indicators with alerts/signal - page 39

camisa
camisa  
veritech6:
Can someone post this indicator with alert?

attached..............

camisa
camisa  

I'm pretty sure someone has this indicator with alert signal, can someone post it please?

Files:
anina_v1.mq4 8 kb
camisa
camisa  
mrdavid:
Here you go.

thank you!

camisa
camisa  

anyone with an audio alert for this indicator? (would prefer independent alerts for short/buy that could be turned on/off)

camisa
camisa  
morepipsfx:
Hi Camisa,

I was trying to interpret the super signal channel indicator, but not sure why the green arrows point up when the price is going down and red arrows point down when the price goes up.

Thanks

it's just like any other overbought/oversold indicator...

when an arrow appears it could mean a breakout of current price interval ou a reversal of price...

you have to interpret the indicator whatever suits your trading system better

Willis11of12
Willis11of12  

Camisa, send me a private message, and I can program that for you when I have a little free time (I am currently at work).

camisa:
Hi all,

I would like to know if someone could program an audio alert when a candle closes below a certain value specified by the user

For example: I want to be alerted when a 30m candle closes below 1.8590 or when a candle closes above 1.8600

I dont bother if price breaks 1.8590 or 1.8600 DURING the duration of the candle, I just want to be notified if those values are breaked at close

Thanks in advance
Willis11of12
Willis11of12  

Okay, I was able to get a minute here at work and here it is. You just put in the numbers you want to be notified of when the previous 30 mintue candle close below or above your prices and it will play an alert sound with the first tick and eevery tick of the next 30 minute candle. If you only want it to play the alert once that would be an easy change, or if you want it to be applied to different time frames just let me know and I can change that too.

Anyway, here it is. Just attach it to a chart and make sure your Epert Advisor is on, and you put your inputs in for the high and low price to beat.

Enjoy!

zed2002
zed2002  

ftp

I asked many times but no answer...

Once more..can anybody add function for send txt file to web-server via ftp...?

Thanks!

avlasov
avlasov  

Add Sound Signal

Hello,

I want to improve a bar indicator.

I would like to add sound and or arrow on every bar color change.

Possible?

Thank you

Files:
traden4x
traden4x  

Zig Zag Alert

Hello,

I looked through most of this thread and am looking for an alert that signals when a previous high or low of a zig zag is broken. Attached is the zig zag I like the best and a picture of the screen shot showing the triggering of the alert.

The alert should have the option for audible and a pop up window. The window should include a message that also includes the currency pair that the alert was triggered on.

Thanks,

traden