i_Trend Minute Strategy

Well, I got on my computer and found out someone had been playing around with all the indicators I have, so I decided to do the same. So I noticed that i_Trend (attached below, indicator for MT4) has some pretty good results if used the right way. So out of curiosity I deicded to go down to an M1 or M5 chart. Sure enough this worked, and this worked well only when a certain amount of gap is between the top and bottom of the indiactor.

Here is what I mean:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex1000.com/FXFisherman/i_Trend.gif

Now I didn't find a good enough exiting method and so decided to do a take profit. Between every horizontal line you see here is 10 pips.

I was thinking of doing either a 5 pip Take Profit or some sort of Trailing Stop?

Anywho I liked this idea because I think everyone can agree that in such a small timeframe there should be a lot of movement even when other charts are trending...

Let me know what you think, this is a screenshot of M5.

Files:
i_Trend.mq4  4 kb

This is what I am looking for. Thanks gazuz! I confused this one with Laguerre.

Hi there, the link to the snapshot does not work ? Could you perhaps post it here rather.

Thanks and take care

Works for me mate, keep tryin

Hi mate you can try with 2cci50-14 and supert2

Hi Gazuz,

I added the OsMA indicator set at 5-15-5, added a 5 minute SMA, and added a level of .0004 to the i_Trend and applied them to the EUR/USD chart on the 5 minute time period and get pretty good entry and exit signals.

Only enter when the OsMA indicates the same direction as the i_trend and the i_trend is greater than .0004. Exit when the price bar closes the other side of the 5 SMA.

I have attached a screenshot.

It is not perfect but eliminates some of the smaller moves.

Files:
itrend.jpg  102 kb

can you explain how it works?

HI all... just skeptic bout forex..but really willing 2 trade... will be seekin ur advice..God bless u all...

thanks in advance.

hello,

I'm new here.

Hello,

Is it posible to program an audio alert, when the lines from i_Trend cross ?

Hello! Be able to add cross-alarm function, very grateful to

Reason: