Indicators with alerts/signal - page 44

increase
increase  
Lavon:
Hi BlackDawn, You are right, the SHIsilver inidcator is the best one and its very accurate, I trade it with the daily charts where I can get 50 pips profit on most pairs just like that, just need a sound alert for it would be great!!!!

Post it here and I will add an alert for you

RickW00716
RickW00716  

Which ShiSilver indicator does not repaint?

gody6000
gody6000  

Patterns1-2-3

hi all,

any one have Patterns1-2-3 indctores pls i need it, thanks for helping me.

RickW00716
RickW00716  

Stochastic alert

I need a stochastic indicator that will alert me(audibly) when it goes above 80 or below 20 on a closing basis using a 15 min, 30 min, or 60 min chart.

The ones i have found so far don't seem to work.

Also is there an indicator that will alert me(also on a closing basis for the above TF's) of an inside bar.

Thank you

garhardt
garhardt  

Need alert

Could someone please put an audible alert when these indicators turn positive or negative ?

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

garhardt
garhardt  

By the way

I would be willing to pay for the aforementioned..... Just pm me.

thanks

fxnorth
fxnorth  

StepMA 7.1

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of stepMA 7.1 (if that is the most recent)

Much appreciated.

FxN

increase
increase  

Can anyone tell me why I get multiple arrows when I set the MTF value to 60 on a 5 min chart?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
increase:
Can anyone tell me why I get multiple arrows when I set the MTF value to 60 on a 5 min chart?

I traded with this indicator and it was paiting the past and not refreshing on the chart (not MTF). You may read from page #2 till page #4.

increase
increase  
newdigital:
I traded with this indicator and it was paiting the past and not refreshing on the chart (not MTF). You may read from page #2 till page #4.

It refreshes ok and I know that people have said that it repaints, but it does not seem too bad, I use with other indicators, but I want MTF for the higher timeframe on 5 min