Indicators with alerts/signal - page 820

mladen:
Jaquanburton Correct version with alerts added posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173526/page3

Thanks a lot, but the correct version isn't really doing what I wanted. Is there any chance you could add alerts to the one I posted?

Jaquanburton:
Thanks a lot, but the correct version isn't really doing what I wanted. Is there any chance you could add alerts to the one I posted?

Jaquanburton,

Added the alerts.

Hi Mladen,

can you add cross alert msg,popup and sound to indicator

Files:

ratu:
Hi Mladen, can you add cross alert msg,popup and sound to indicator

ratu

that indicator repaints

No purpose adding alerts to a repainting indicator that will then change signals all the time

camisa:
Hello, The attached indicator plots a dot on previous candle close; is it possible to make it plot the dot at previous candle open (even if it can disappear until candle close)

camisa

Indicator does not show anything on chart! Is it working for you ?

Jaquanburton:

Jaquanburton

What exactly is that it does not do the way you wanted it to do? As it is explained, Aroon oscillators for metatrader are 99% with a coding error (they can not reach the extremes and the calculated value is wrong). But even like that, see the comparison when the Aroon period in the correct one is set to period-1 in the incorrect one (disregard the values, since, as I told, values in the in-correct one are wrong) :

Files:
aroon.gif  78 kb

Please mladen could you add alert for the cross of the indicator attached. let the alert have option of on current and on closed bar. Thanks in advance

Files:
ppo.mq4  3 kb

thanks

can you add pop up msg,alert and sound when this supdem/LH_Primo indicator reaches defined levels

Files:
supdem_33.mq4  8 kb
lhdt_primo.ex4  12 kb

samuelkanu:
Please mladen could you add alert for the cross of the indicator attached. let the alert have option of on current and on closed bar. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Why don't you use MACD zero cross alerts (they are virtually the same)?

Hi dear friends;

I need an indicator that plot an horizontal line in chart .This line is (High last day+Low last day)/2.

I need an option in this indicator to show me 21 day ago with this formula.

Thanks

Reason: