Indicators with alerts/signal - page 820

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  

Can someone add a pop-up alert to the attached indicator when the colors change?

THANKS

Files:
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen and MrTools, thanks for all the great job in this forum. Pls can U help to make this attached indicator to alert on current candle, although it has the option built in but it is not working. I know there are lots of MA Cross with alerts but i will appreciate if U can adjust this one.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jaquanburton:
Can someone add a pop-up alert to the attached indicator when the colors change? THANKS

Jaquanburton

Correct version with alerts added posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173526/page3

William Snyder
William Snyder  
camisa:
Hello, The attached indicator plots a dot on previous candle close; is it possible to make it plot the dot at previous candle open (even if it can disappear until candle close)

Hello Camisa, it's a decompiled indicator, any chance you have the original.

Jaquanburton
Jaquanburton  
mladen:
Jaquanburton Correct version with alerts added posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173526/page3

Thanks a lot, but the correct version isn't really doing what I wanted. Is there any chance you could add alerts to the one I posted?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Jaquanburton:
Thanks a lot, but the correct version isn't really doing what I wanted. Is there any chance you could add alerts to the one I posted?

Jaquanburton,

Added the alerts.

ratu
ratu  

Hi Mladen,

can you add cross alert msg,popup and sound to indicator

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ratu:
Hi Mladen, can you add cross alert msg,popup and sound to indicator

ratu

that indicator repaints

No purpose adding alerts to a repainting indicator that will then change signals all the time

secretcode
secretcode  
camisa:
Hello, The attached indicator plots a dot on previous candle close; is it possible to make it plot the dot at previous candle open (even if it can disappear until candle close)

camisa

Indicator does not show anything on chart! Is it working for you ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jaquanburton:

Jaquanburton

What exactly is that it does not do the way you wanted it to do? As it is explained, Aroon oscillators for metatrader are 99% with a coding error (they can not reach the extremes and the calculated value is wrong). But even like that, see the comparison when the Aroon period in the correct one is set to period-1 in the incorrect one (disregard the values, since, as I told, values in the in-correct one are wrong) :

Files:
aroon.gif 78 kb