Coding help - page 720

dabiel6:

hello Mladen, hello all,

I am trying to learn coding, sometimes using existing codes, trying to strip them and merge them. I tried to use an existing RSI candle indi and create rectangles to color zones > and < the 50 level. As per picture, the code does not work very well; maybe the delete function (and not only) needs "repair". Also, the color rectangles do not paint on all time frames. I am sure there is plenty to clean; I am sure I have done some poor amateur work here :-).

Would you be able to look into it and clean the mq4, please.

Thank you very much in advance.

I don't see any problem

It works OK for me (on every time frame). What is exactly the problem that you are having?

mladen:

I don't see any problem

It works OK for me (on every time frame). What is exactly the problem that you are having?

The candles are not painting correctly (as per the image I posted). I think there are candles that are not deleted properly from other timeframes. I have to switch several times through different time frames to get a clean image.

Also, if you look closely to the lower indicator on the image I posted (I think it is a W1 timeframe) the lower colored rectanle (the lower greeninsh zone; < 50) does not appear at all; while the upper indi has this lower rectangle (both images are from the same FX pair, just different time frames). There must be something wrong with the code which I am not exprienced/knowledgeable enough to detect.

Now that I played around more, it does not seem to happen with each and every FX pair...

bilbao:

hello mr mladen:

good day

i run this indicator today on real data

it a solar wind but

could you remove repaint of it to show orginal histo and fix alert

always show orginal histo 

kind regard

Use Ehlers fisher transform - that is the non-repainting solar wind. There is no other correct "solar wind"

mladen:
Use Ehlers fisher transform - that is the non-repainting solar wind. There is no other correct "solar wind"
thanks a lot

hi mladen

please correct this indicator.

Thanks

Files:
koltso.zip  188 kb

alozard:

hi mladen

please correct this indicator.

Thanks

Try it out now

Files:
koltso.mq4  16 kb

Hi Mladen,

I want to place the attached to an existing subwindow and want to make it draw its lines behind the current indi. I cannot seem to resolve this on my own. Tried with OBJPROP_BACK but cannot make it work.

Would you be able to help me by making it go behind the existing indi. Thanks in advance.

Files:
RSI_H1.mq4  3 kb

dabiel6:

Hi Mladen,

I want to place the attached to an existing subwindow and want to make it draw its lines behind the current indi. I cannot seem to resolve this on my own. Tried with OBJPROP_BACK but cannot make it work.

Would you be able to help me by making it go behind the existing indi. Thanks in advance.

That indicator does not use objects. You can not use OBJPROP_BACK in it

hi mr mladen

please update it

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page35

regard 

Guys, you can adjust this indicator?
Reason: