Moving Average - page 127

mladen:
justin7 Here is a new mt4 compatible version : kaufman-price-filtered-1_mtf_nmc.mq4

thankyou mladen

Regards, J

I have read through this thread but still cannot find what I'm looking for. I am looking for MA with an alert when the bar closed with

- crossing specific MA line or

- closed in another side of MA line (like open above specific MA line but then closed at below that MA line) or

- neither closed with crossing nor end in the other side of MA line but closed near that MA line

Is there any kind of this indicator? Thank you very much.

Puripong:
I have read through this thread but still cannot find what I'm looking for. I am looking for MA with an alert when the bar closed with

- crossing specific MA line or

- closed in another side of MA line (like open above specific MA line but then closed at below that MA line) or

- neither closed with crossing nor end in the other side of MA line but closed near that MA line

Is there any kind of this indicator? Thank you very much.

Puripong

If you take a ma cross and set the faster ma period to 1 it is equal to price crossing the "slow" ma

As of "closing near the ma" : try using squeeze ma (it can filter such cases - but you have to define to it what is "near")

Dear MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

can you please manage time to see under given MLADENs indicator for nmc ver.

mntiwana:
Dear MLADEN and MRTOOLS, can you please manage time to see under given MLADENs indicator for nmc ver.

Mntiwana, made the nmc version.

krelian99:
The recent Kaufmann versions are a bit better kaufman-price-filtered-1_mtf_histo.mq4

Dear krelian99

your guidance is more respected as always,actually i was interested in MLADENs words that it works two way,picture is here.page 99,post 984 at same thread.

so many thanks for the kind.

mntiwana

Files:
1_2.png  256 kb

The recent Kaufmann versions are a bit better

kaufman-price-filtered-1_mtf_histo.mq4

mrtools:
Mntiwana, made the nmc version.

Dear MRTOOLS

so much thanks for your kind work and time,you always helped.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana:
Dear krelian99

your guidance is more respected as always,actually i was interested in MLADENs words that it works two way,picture is here.page 99,post 984 at same thread.

so many thanks for the kind.

mntiwana

I believe that krelian99 was referring to the newest versions that have different way of kaufman ama calculations (they were developed only today)

Sí, tu es razón.

Reason: