Help Me Eliminate Middle MA in BB

Help me code this so that the middle moving average is eliminated, and also make the outside bands one step thicker in width. Your help is really appreciated! I attached the Bands indicator for you to modify.

Thanks a bunch!!

Dave

<<<
Files:
bands.mq4  3 kb

Bands

iscuba11:
Help me code this so that the middle moving average is eliminated, and also make the outside bands one step thicker in width. Your help is really appreciated! I attached the Bands indicator for you to modify.
Thanks a bunch!!

Dave

<<<

Is this what you are after?

bands.mq4

Files:
bands.mq4  3 kb

That is the indicator, now I need it modified to eliminate the middle line from drawing. I do not want to see it on the graph. I also would like the outside bands 1 thickness wider. Can you modify this indicator program???

Dave <<<<

in the BB parameters change the colour to "none" then in the levels add 1 and -1 this is the equivilent of a 2 deviations, then change the thickness accordingly.

Bands

iscuba11:
That is the indicator, now I need it modified to eliminate the middle line from drawing. I do not want to see it on the graph. I also would like the outside bands 1 thickness wider. Can you modify this indicator program???
Dave <<<<

If you had opened up the indicator and loaded it you would see that that is exactly what i have done, i just left the name unchanged. When you save it just change the name, sorry for the confusion.

cja

Just now copied your modified Bands indicator - Looks Great!! Thank you ever so much, and I learned how to do it from your modification for the future if I need to modify another similar indicator program.

Have a "Great Weekend", and many thanks again!

Dave

<<<
Reason: