this indicator is a very good trend follower but it gives many many alerts for each tick!
Try this one.
Could you help me to find an indicator audible with 3MA crossed : 5 EMA + 9 SMA + 12 EMA
A large thank you for your assistance
Try this one with default settings (arrows and alert).
I have a SMA crossover indicator cheating by 1 bar ahead and re-paints.
Can some one fix this
I tried to fix it and added alert.
There are many Hull MA indicators. The good one was coded by Igorad for elite section together with EA (HMAExpert_v2 with Efficiency indicator as a filter). And there are some other Hull indicators coded by Igorad (with color and alert).
The other Hull indicators are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum and here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961 , MTf is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173060/page32 , and many others (Hull_RSI for example) but I did not check those indicators.
So, don't use it. We are having as many Hull MA indicators so you may select anyone (some links you from elite section):
- HMA from Igorad is here: with filter, alert and color.
- fixed HMA with color mode and alert is here (fixed by Igorad).
- HMA indicator with alert and email is here and here.
- MTF Hull MA is here.
- Hull Style ADX v3 indicator with MA of ADX and individual period settings for ADX and PlusDi/MinusDi: original thread.
- Hull MA: original thread with indicators and explanation.
- Hull Trend indicator is here.
- RSI-Triple Hull indicator is here.
- HMA - Calling All Programmers!!: development thread with some good Hull indicators developed.
- there is still a problem with the Hull MA: some problems with HMA indicators.
- HMA EA: elite section thread.
Or post in the original thread (any Hull thread) request for the improvement.
It is alert thread.
Got a compiler error when tried to compiled the file.
Indicator and screen shot attached.
Can you fix this?
As I remember SpeechText function was removed from Metatrader so there are no SpeechText function anymore.
MA_Angle_Alert is here (just found).
Heiken Ashi Zma indicator with alert is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177935