Indicators with alerts/signal - page 35

Kale
Kale  
kucinx:
Thank you very much kalenzo for helping us the beginner, when i and my friends gonna make an EA, i'll fully recommend you.thx a lot.cheers.GBU

Hey no problem.

Please erase some posts from your PM box, because I cannot reply to your message.

Kale
Kale  

I just tested if this indicator does not repaint - IT IS REPAINTING ITSELF LIKE ANY OTHER ZIGZAG

JohnnyB
JohnnyB  

Nice little indicator.

The problem I see with this cross alerts, is that they are activated at every tick when the MAs are crossing. This can drive you nuts... :-)

It would be interesting to have the Alert only after the cross is completed and confirmed by the close of the succeding bar.

I'm not a programmer and have no clue how to do this.

JohnnyB
JohnnyB  

ADX with Alert

Hi,

this is an ADX Cross Visual Alert Indicator. It displays an Arrow on the chart after the ADX crossings.

I tried to attach a sound alert, but it doesnt work.

Could anyone kindly have a look at this?

TIA, happy trading

JB

Files:
JohnnyB
JohnnyB  
hellkas:
hi johnny again...

Ignore the last post.. I found this in my pc..

hope u like it

thanks hellkas.

unfortunately this indicator (like most other alert indicators i tried for MA crosses) reacts on every price movement and every time you switch the timeframe it alerts also.

Isnt there a possibility to make an alert ONLY AFTER COMPLETION of a trigger bar?

JohnnyB
JohnnyB  
hellkas:
Hi JohnnyB..

Try this... And look to the left corner...

if u dont like the comment and if you want the alert box, open the indicator in the metaeditor and do this:

//Comment (Symbol()," ",Period(),"ADX Crossing BUY @ ",Ask);

Alert (Symbol()," ",Period(),"ADX Crossing BUY @ ",Ask);

//Comment (Symbol()," ",Period(), "ADX Crossing Sell @",Bid);

Alert (Symbol()," ",Period(), "ADX Crossing Sell @",Bid);

Sorry Hellkas,

but this doesnt resolve the problem. The indicator gives an alert at every price change and not once AFTER the bar close.

JohnnyB
JohnnyB  
hellkas:
hi JohnnyB

in my last post i forgot to attach it...

try this..

GREAT!

thanks a lot for your effort. But the alert still changes during the current bar. That means, we have an alert appearing/disappearing with the price moving.

JB

das
das  

hello,

does anybody know an indicator for mt4, which gives alert, if a pricelevel of a forexpair is reached?

thx!

camisa
camisa  

Hi, can someone add signals to the attached indicator please?

Thanks

Files:
camisa
camisa  

Alert for when a candle closes above/below specified value

Hi all,

I would like to know if someone could program an audio alert when a candle closes below a certain value specified by the user

For example: I want to be alerted when a 30m candle closes below 1.8590 or when a candle closes above 1.8600

I dont bother if price breaks 1.8590 or 1.8600 DURING the duration of the candle, I just want to be notified if those values are breaked at close

Thanks in advance