Scalping systems - page 14

Can anyone pls help me add zero-cross alert to this cci indicator below for me or you could post it on here if you have one before. Thanks in advance.

PS: Anyone of the two would be alright.

Files:
cci.mq4  4 kb

Scalping strategy

Forex scalping is the art of using high leverage and a large number of short term trades to steadily increase an account. Usually, only 1 to 5 pips are targeted for each trade. This type of trading appeals greatly to day traders and those looking to minimize the risk involved in trading currencies. Next to money management, “risk control” is the single most important trait to a surviving (and thriving) currency trader. The small amount of time that is spent in the market limits much of the risk in exposure in comparison to a longer term system. Also, the freedom involved in a speedy Forex scalping system in such a liquid market is a “magnet” that drives many traders from other markets to try their hand in currency. A disciplined and steady scalper could seamlessly double or triple an account, and spend only a fraction of the time in the market as a common day trader.

If you found this introduction interesting read the rest of the article Forex Trading Methods - Scalping

miskec:
Forex scalping is the art of using high leverage and a large number of short term trades to steadily increase an account. Usually, only 1 to 5 pips are targeted for each trade. This type of trading appeals greatly to day traders and those looking to minimize the risk involved in trading currencies. Next to money management, “risk control” is the single most important trait to a surviving (and thriving) currency trader. The small amount of time that is spent in the market limits much of the risk in exposure in comparison to a longer term system. Also, the freedom involved in a speedy Forex scalping system in such a liquid market is a “magnet” that drives many traders from other markets to try their hand in currency. A disciplined and steady scalper could seamlessly double or triple an account, and spend only a fraction of the time in the market as a common day trader. If you found this introduction interesting read the rest of the article Forex Trading Methods - Scalping

nice article for beginner's, it explains a few things. thanks for sharing.

nice scalping

hi guys if you like trading scalping, i think this indicator you can try in your trading, nice trading

Files:

So why are you guys making it so hard?

1) First do you know the idea behind scalping?

2) second do you have a large set between your legs?

I ask because you need to know the answer to the first question, and the only requirement is to own the second

my chart is simple, support and resistance, do any of you understand support and resistance?

This is where the market is most likely to stop and reverse, regardless of time frame. If you increace the timeframe then increace your stop.

The idea behind scalping is to take small profits, your answer to question 1

try to get 10 - 15 pips no more, waiting for the setups you should be able to do this several times a day.

The chart posted is during the Asian session, on a 5 min chart.

on the chart how many times has price touched the support and resistance lines, do you have what it takes to buy and sell at these levels?

If you answered yes then you have taken the first step, and you may have what it takes to be a scalper., if You answered no then you have not grown anything between your legs yet.

Files:
eur5m.jpg  111 kb

Foreverold:
So why are you guys making it so hard?

1) First do you know the idea behind scalping?

2) second do you have a large set between your legs?

I ask because you need to know the answer to the first question, and the only requirement is to own the second

my chart is simple, support and resistance, do any of you understand support and resistance?

This is where the market is most likely to stop and reverse, regardless of time frame. If you increace the timeframe then increace your stop.

The idea behind scalping is to take small profits, your answer to question 1

try to get 10 - 15 pips no more, waiting for the setups you should be able to do this several times a day.

The chart posted is during the Asian session, on a 5 min chart.

on the chart how many times has price touched the support and resistance lines, do you have what it takes to buy and sell at these levels?

If you answered yes then you have taken the first step, and you may have what it takes to be a scalper., if You answered no then you have not grown anything between your legs yet.

whatever is it you been grown between your legs - it must be huge now : )))))))))))

fxbs:
whatever is it you been grown between your legs - it must be huge now : )))))))))))

the point to the post is you do not need indicators to trade, you must be willing to see and take the trade, win or loose the trade is placed and it is time for bed, also a good chance the order will not be hit

Files:
eur5m2.jpg  166 kb

order as placed befor turning off the computer

Files:
eur3.jpg  119 kb

may i introduce this indicator, a quite good indicator for scalping.

THV TRIX.ex4

and here is the screen shot.

Foreverold:
the point to the post is you do not need indicators to trade, you must be willing to see and take the trade, win or loose the trade is placed and it is time for bed, also a good chance the order will not be hit

i know, jus kidding

Reason: