Indicator Programmer Wanted.

I need someone to program an indicator for me, I will provide the logic to be used, the person has to just code it.

Better still if you can provide an IDE for writing indicators that would be best.

Thanks in Advance

i need help in developing an indicator, would you please help with the programming aspect ?

This javascript code calculates fibonacci levels

function retup(form) {

A = form.A.value * 1;

B = form.B.value * 1;

dist=Math.round((B-A)*Math.pow(10,4))/10000;

ret1=Math.round((B-0.236*dist)*Math.pow(10,4))/10000;

ret2=Math.round((B-0.382*dist)*Math.pow(10,4))/10000;

ret3=Math.round((B-0.5*dist)*Math.pow(10,4))/10000;

ret4=Math.round((B-0.618*dist)*Math.pow(10,4))/10000;

ret5=Math.round((B-0.786*dist)*Math.pow(10,4))/10000;

ret6=Math.round((B-1.382*dist)*Math.pow(10,4))/10000;

ret7=Math.round((B-1.618*dist)*Math.pow(10,4))/10000;

}

where A is PRICE_LOW and B is PRICE_HIGH

could you design the basic for me, where it draws a line automatically at each level and labels it.

It automatically calculates the fib levels on any timeframe based on DAY_HIGH and DAY_LOW, external input can be whether today = 0 or yesterday = 1

So if today = 0 then day_high and day_low of today is used, and if today = 1 [yesterday] then day_high and day_low of yesterday is used. for the same timeframe on which the indic is being used. M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN

So far so good, got the fib calculation going, now how do I draw the line and label it ??

Can anyone guide ??

Check out this one by Kalenzo

Files:

Nicholishen:
Check out this one by Kalenzo

Okay I tried FiboPiv , but somehow it was not giving accurate levels so I went in and wrote my own and tested it.

On every time frame it automatically draws fibo and damn accurate at that.

Now since I have a working fibo indicator which draws the line on its own, next step is to try and convert this into an ea - fibo based ea.

Any ideas on this would be most appreciated.

oh by the way i used the drawLine and drawLabel functions from FiboPivot indi.

Like for D1 GBP/USD it automatically selected 9152 and 8834 and I used to think it was 9178 and made awful mistakes, LOL

junglelion:
Okay I tried FiboPiv , but somehow it was not giving accurate levels so I went in and wrote my own and tested it.

On every time frame it automatically draws fibo and damn accurate at that.

Now since I have a working fibo indicator which draws the line on its own, next step is to try and convert this into an ea - fibo based ea.

Any ideas on this would be most appreciated.

oh by the way i used the drawLine and drawLabel functions from FiboPivot indi.

Like for D1 GBP/USD it automatically selected 9152 and 8834 and I used to think it was 9178 and made awful mistakes, LOL

Let me know if you need help / tips - I'd be glad to assist.

PM me if you'd like...

-CS

cubesteak:
Let me know if you need help / tips - I'd be glad to assist.

PM me if you'd like...

-CS

I need to know the logic to be used for buy and sell.

Lets say when price moves from 0.0 level to 23.6 level then buy with target at 61.8 or a little lower if and only if it bounces from 61.8, but if it goes through then hold target till next level and check again for a bounce, if it does not then move target to next level.

Same way for sell positions, at every level check for bounce, if it does not happen then move target to next level.

if bounce happens close trade.

Suggest.

junglelion:
I need to know the logic to be used for buy and sell.

Lets say when price moves from 0.0 level to 23.6 level then buy with target at 61.8 or a little lower if and only if it bounces from 61.8, but if it goes through then hold target till next level and check again for a bounce, if it does not then move target to next level.

Same way for sell positions, at every level check for bounce, if it does not happen then move target to next level.

if bounce happens close trade.

Suggest.

Ahh.. OK - well if you already have a working indicator, which it sounds like you do, you can simply use:

double ObjectGet( string name, int index)

So, if your actual object for 23.6 level is called "236 Level", then you can get the price value from that object by doing:

double TriggerPrice = ObjectGet("236 Level",OBJPROP_PRICE1);

double Target618Price = ObjectGet("618 Level",OBJPROP_PRICE1);

etc..

now you need an IF statement that adjusts the target upwards as it breaks through levels, or one that closes out as price bounces off.

in pseudo code for a buy:

if (OldPrice == Target618Price + 5 pips) && (CurrentPrice == Target618Price - 10 pips) then Close order /// was over and seems to have bounced

else if (OldPrice == Target618Price + 5 pips) && (CurrentPrice == Target618Price + 10 pips) then Move SL to TriggerPrice and start monitoring the next level up.

Does that help?

-CS

If This Statement is to be believed then This Indicator has done its job well.

I used only and only this indicator to open a trade on daily charts, the amazing aspect is that this one adjusts itself on all time frames, and adjusts itself according to prevailing market conditions.

It gives trades specific to the moment, so if you are scalping based on 1 Minute it will give you targets specific to 1 Minute.

Amazing !!!

I just had an idea on making something, but never figured out that it will DOUBLE MY ACCOUNT in 16 hours !!!

junglelion:
If This Statement is to be believed then This Indicator has done its job well.

I used only and only this indicator to open a trade on daily charts, the amazing aspect is that this one adjusts itself on all time frames, and adjusts itself according to prevailing market conditions.

It gives trades specific to the moment, so if you are scalping based on 1 Minute it will give you targets specific to 1 Minute.

Amazing !!!

I just had an idea on making something, but never figured out that it will DOUBLE MY ACCOUNT in 16 hours !!!

1. I am a bit blank on how to use this particular indicator.

2. When you remove the indicator from a chart, it DOES NOT remove the objects it created. Just so you know.

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Diam0nd:
1. I am a bit blank on how to use this particular indicator.

2. When you remove the indicator from a chart, it DOES NOT remove the objects it created. Just so you know.

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

I used it purely to draw fibonacci levels, nothing else.

Since this was my first try at writing indicators, I guess I missed out the cleanup code.

Reason: