Coding help - page 711

the mt5 doesn't have a sample EA that displays "move average" when EA is running  (working attached to a windows),
it's only displays the move average while in back test mode..   ;-(

could someone provide me a "sample" ? I want to study to fix my EA  

baraozemo:

the mt5 doesn't have a sample EA that displays "move average" when EA is running  (working attached to a windows),
it's only displays the move average while in back test mode..   ;-(

could someone provide me a "sample" ? I want to study to fix my EA  

Why should it display a moving average (or any other indicator) while running ?

Attach the moving average (or any other indicator) that you are using to the chart and then you can study it.

mladen:

Why should it display a moving average (or any other indicator) while running ?

Attach the moving average (or any other indicator) that you are using to the chart and then you can study it.

My EA has 3 ma's in different time frames... if I put it manually the MA manually will be very bad...

the EA is running and I change the timeframe to see another timeframe view, the EA plot's the correct component in the correctly timeframe..

this is working with all other components ( RSI and WPR) but it's not working with the MA's...

I think that I need only one sample with a single MA than I will understand the method 

baraozemo:

My EA has 3 ma's in different time frames... if I put it manually the MA manually will be very bad...

the EA is running and I change the timeframe to see another timeframe view, the EA plot's the correct component in the correctly timeframe..

this is working with all other components ( RSI and WPR) but it's not working with the MA's...

I think that I need only one sample with a single MA than I will understand the method 

The method is exactly the same - just change the target window in the ChartIndicatorAdd() to be 0

Hi mladen:,

I have Angrybird EA and it works fine. The only problem is it doesn't have SL and Trailing. I hope someone can help me to add that capability.

Thank you in advance. 

Files:

jovaniroku:

Hi mladen:,

I have Angrybird EA and it works fine. The only problem is it doesn't have SL and Trailing. I hope someone can help me to add that capability.

Thank you in advance. 

Ex4 file can not be changed

mladen:
Ex4 file can not be changed
Thanks mladen for the response. I don't have the mq4 file.

jovaniroku:
Thanks mladen for the response. I don't have the mq4 file.
I don't have it either. Sorry.

mladen:
I don't have it either. Sorry.

Dear Mladen, 

No Issue. Can you help me to add the SL, RSI on this EA? and verify if the values and code are all correct?

Appreciate your usual support. 

Hello mr mladen!
This simple indicator (histogram versions) uses external ADX.Unfortunately it does not work and displays empty sub window.
I hope for your help.
Thank you in advance!
Files:
Reason: