Indicators with alerts/signal - page 945

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the alerts with options, also added slope coloring to the rsi.

Thanks MrTool

gabrielumoh:
Hi mladed/mrtools. Kindly add an alertto this indicator, will be most greatful. Regards

Here is a version with alerts added : trend_signal_2_amp_alerts.mq4

Dear Mladen Dear MrTool:

Is it possible to add the following two option for the attached indicator indicator:

1- add alert when the price close above blue (not gray) line for up and alert when the price close below red (not gray) line for down

2- add option to write the vlaue of the indicator in top right corner and please make it option to be visiable or not in the indicator setting

I am so sorry if it is too much

thanks in advance

Talaat E

Hi Mr. Tools/Mladen:

Can you please add message alert as well as arrow to these indicators. Thank you

Files:

talaate:
Dear Mladen Dear MrTool:

Is it possible to add the following two option for the attached indicator indicator:

1- add alert when the price close above blue (not gray) line for up and alert when the price close below red (not gray) line for down

2- add option to write the vlaue of the indicator in top right corner and please make it option to be visiable or not in the indicator setting

I am so sorry if it is too much

thanks in advance

Talaat E

Talaat E

I do not have any blue or red lines

This is what it looks like on my terminal with default settings :

Files:
adv.gif  101 kb

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the alerts with options, also added slope coloring to the rsi.

Dear Mrtools

Can the rsi be replaced with the rsx, please?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Dear mrtools/mladen, request to make this indicator workable and request to add alerts when price cross above today open`buy' ,`sell' if price cross below todayopen.Thanks

Files:
image-1.png  70 kb

mladen:
Talaat E

I do not have any blue or red lines

This is what it looks like on my terminal with default settings :

I am sorry Mladen I changed it in my chart here the one I modified the color in

sorry again I hope you don't mind the little changing I made in the indicator colors as you rewrote this indicator recently

so I don't want to be greedy, so if it is possible:1- add alert when the price close above blue (not Black) line for up and alert when the price close below red (not Black) line for down

2- add option to write the vlaue of the indicator in top right corner and please make it option in the indicator setting

Talaat E

sorry , indicator is here

Files:
dailyohlc.mq4  8 kb

talaate:
I am sorry Mladen I changed it in my chart here the one I modified the color in

sorry again I hope you don't mind the little changing I made in the indicator colors as you rewrote this indicator recently

so I don't want to be greedy, so if it is possible:

1- add alert when the price close above blue (not Black) line for up and alert when the price close below red (not Black) line for down

2- add option to write the vlaue of the indicator in top right corner and please make it option in the indicator setting

Talaat E

Talaat E

Here you go (usual set of alerts added in this version) : advanced_forecater_2.02_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Reason: