Indicators with alerts/signal - page 141

Alert for Panca-Eagle breakout indicator

Hi,

I would like to use this powerful breakout indicator on several charts, so a sound alert would be useful when the price hits the green zone from inside.

I tried to add an alert but my coding skill was not enough to resolve it well. If one of the skilled programmers could code an alarm in, I would be very grateful

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Could anyone add an alert ?

Hi

Could anyone add a sound alert to this indicator as well as arrows? would be awesome! thanks.

can someone please add Alert for this indicator

can anyone help in adding an alert with pop up window to this indicator. (when it cross level 0)

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

first of all, I'm zero to in programming

do you think you can create an indi who can dinamically measure the midpoint of the current candle? So, during formation of the candle, it has to dinamically determine the midpoint of the candle, when the candle reaches the high/low point and retrace, the midpoint must be calculated high/low, but it must show the value line DURING the candle formation...

And another crazy ideea

another indi that can measure the speed of a forming candle, I mean increase/decrease of price value in a time unit, let's say 5 mins....

I have a great ideea regarding this, as you can see, when a major move begins, the price accelerate very quickly, in periods of consolidation the speed is reduced...I don't know if something like this is already created...

Abouelzelouf:
can anyone help in adding an alert with pop up window to this indicator. (when it cross level 0) Thank you.

Here you have.

Thank you

Linuxser:
Here you have.

Thank you.

can someone please add alert to the indi?

whenever the color changes

thank you!!!

Distance of current price versus EMA

Appreciate it if someone can help on this. I need a display on my chart which constantly monitors the difference of the current price versus the 5 EMA in terms of no of pips. A positive value would indicate that it is higher than the EMA and vice versa. It would even be better if anything over 10 pips would be displayed as red whereas 10 and below is displayed as blue. It should also allow me the choose the MA that I want.

can some1 test out this indicator?other people said this is just repaint indicator..thanks..

SHI indicators are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172920

Reason: