Need help indentifying indicator - page 121

With proper settings it looks something like this (the KAMA)

With adjusting the filter parameter I think that it is the one

takbir:
Thank you, Mr Mladen.. I didnot think this way
Files:
kama.gif  22 kb

Can someone tells me the name of moving average on the picture below?

Historic Chart Overlay Indicator?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an indicator out there that shows last years price action at a set point selectable with the current price?

I want to view Eur/USD current today 4 hour timeframe and see 4 hour tf in 2011,2010,2009,2008 on 1 chart rather than 4 or printing them all out possible?

Thanks.

Can you please create an EA - Mladen or any other friend

These are the Indicators :

1. RenkoLiveChart_indicator.ex4 - Its used to create Renko bars. I can specify the box size in the 1 minute charts of EURUSD and open the Offline chart of Eurusd.

2. StopandReverse Indicator - It will give a Blue bar histogram for a Buy and Red bar histogram for a sell.

Rules :

I need an EA coded using the StopandReverse Indicator where I put it on the Offline Renko chart for trading.

When the Blue bar histogram appears the EA should open a buy above the "Signal candle" high and when the Red bar histogram comes it should Sell below the "Signal Candle Low".

When a candle closes and there is no Histogram bar appearing in the Indicator window, the EA should close the order at the next candle open.

Just simple things i want and don't want to complicate things.

Regards,

Ganesh

Trade Manager

Hi,

hopefully i post this in the right area.

I looking for a trade manager, which set for me my sl and tp.

and after x pips he have to cloese x% from my order and set the sl to BE.

And that he handle just trade with the x comment.

I was looking to the thv manager, but he can handle just one trade and also i can not filter with a comment.

sorry for my english, but it is not my mothertoung.

hopefully, anyone know such this ea

Hi Sissi,

Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181176 as there are many trade managers here with author's support. Personally I did not try them but some people say that those are good trade managers.

mladen:
This should do it It is a script (copy it to scripts folder) and when you want the orders opened just double click on it or draag it to the chart

thank you so much mladen, it works...

looking for indicator

Hello all,

I'm looking for a MT4's indicator

it's the indicator near the black arrow

i think it's a fisher but i'm not sure, if you have it, please share it....

PS : Sorry for my english

Files:
sept_2_ldn.jpg  40 kb

Need help

I found an indicator named tma+CG..from the name it is like combination of the TMA and the COG indicator..its repaint like the TMA..but not like TMA..can someone kindly enough to look at the code, and expalin to me if it is just the same as the TMA code or the way its calculating..and fix it so it no longer repaint? sory because im not that genius to know about the programming stuff..many thanks

tmacg.mq4

Files:
tmacg.mq4  9 kb

It can be a combination of any 2 moving averages (for example set the moving average to LWMA and set the period of first to 10 and the second to 11 and you will get something like this :

risk57:
Hello all,

I'm looking for a MT4's indicator

it's the indicator near the black arrow

i think it's a fisher but i'm not sure, if you have it, please share it....

PS : Sorry for my english
Files:
lwma_1.gif  22 kb
Reason: