Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification) - page 3

And we got the other sell signal: Braintrading1sig and Braintrading2 sig on the closed bar.

This signals can not be chanhed on historical data.

So we have 4 not stronge sell signals and one good unchangable sell.

We may place sell order.

Or we may wait. What to wait? Because it is M15 timeframe and price is moving fast on this timeframe (compare with M30 for example).

We may wait for the other more stronger signals.

Files:
5_2.gif  26 kb

The other strong signal for sell:

Tenkan and Kijun lines of Ichimoku indicator were cross each other on the closed bar. This signal will not be changed.

So we had 4 not strong signals and two very strong signals for sell.

It is sell already.

Downtrend.

In generaly.

But now is local flat:

- Tenkan and Kijun lines are going to horizontal way (red one and blue one),

- Chinkou Span line of Ichumoku indicator is on horizontal way as well, and

- the border of the Ichimoku cloud is the resistance line which is just near the price.

Files:
6_1.gif  24 kb

I forgot the other strong sell signal: Braintrading1 indicator which is painting the bars. Sell signal from this indicator will not be changed.

But, anyway, flat.

Situation may be changed very quickly because of M15 timeframe.

Now Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is crossing the price. It is crossing the price on the open bar so it may be changed because of that. It is the most strongest sell signal if this line will cross the price on the closed bar.

But this line is trying to cross the price in horizontal way (not at the big angle). It means flat.

Files:
7.gif  27 kb

We got the other signal for sell. It is not very sytong signal. But it is ok. It is high-low zigzag (white high_low line on the image). This signal may be changed.

But we have enough sell signals already. And we should open sell order half an hour ago for example.

But I want to say that sometimes I had more stronger signal. This situation is changing very slowly. So if you are not very risky you may wait.

I mentioned about the flat because 3 lines of Ichumoku indicator are going to horizontal way. Right. And because the price is just near the resistance line (resistance line in Ichimoku indicator is border of the cloud in this case).

So from the image attached you may see this border and this price.

Files:
8.gif  27 kb

I forgot the other good and strong signal: Trend indicator changed the direction from buy to sell.

It was 15 minutes ago on the closed bar. So this signal will not be changed on the history.

But both lines of this indicator are going on horizontal way.

Flat.

Files:
9.gif  27 kb

Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is crossing the price in fully horizontal way.

Market is sleeping.

It is m15 timeframe.

Files:
10.gif  27 kb

Price just stoped immediate near the resistance line (border of the clod of Ichimoku indicator).

As I know some people will close the sell order already. Because the first target is the border of the cloud. Second target is the other border of the cloud. 3rd target - is break out strategy already (because it is m15 timeframe only). To use the 3rd target we may attach the channel indicator.

Files:
11.gif  26 kb

It is talking about M15 timeframe.

Very interesting to see what's going on on M30 timeframe (see the image).

It is going on nothing. We are still having uptrend on M30.

Files:
12.gif  32 kb

Well.

Sell story was finished now.

Now is buy story.

Market is still sleeping so I think this situation will be like this until some new wil come and speed the price movement.

It was example how to use this SHI_SilverTrendsig indicator.

Files:
14.gif  25 kb
Reason: