Indicators with alerts/signal - page 293

Can Someone Please Get The Alert To Work On This Indicator Or Create One For It!!

Can someone please look at the inputs on this indicator. On the inputs it says: "Number of Alerts". I would just like this indicator to alert me when it gives a signal, buy or sell. I don't know what to put in the "Number of alerts" field or if I can even use it that way. If someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Again, I would like this indicator to alert me when either a buy or sell arrow is generated on the chart. I want the settings of the indicator to remain exactly as they are. Many thanks in advance!!!

-Doc

Files:

Question for a programmer...

Hello, I have an ea that I built and I need a start/stop work hour function coded into it and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Would be MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

Files:

hello, i was wondering if someone could put and alert on this indicator that would work on any chart, even on offline charts and custom timeframes

it just need it to send and email alert once per candle that price has went through the middle channel line

thanks in advance!

Files:

Hi all, apologies for the almost double post.

i have a an issue with brain and hma when trying to use a faster signal on the current bar.

when it publishes an alert it will take a while for the bar to close so i set most things to alert as soon as it happens.

i have noticed with brain i get https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176100/page2

and with hma it doesnt write the value correctly...

anyone have any methods on how they get the faster signal to write correctly?

if (ColorMode>0)

{

trend = trend;

if (ind_buffer0 - ind_buffer0 > Filter) trend = 1;

if (ind_buffer0 - ind_buffer0 > Filter) trend =-1;

if (trend>0)

{

Uptrend = ind_buffer0;

if (trend<0) Uptrend=ind_buffer0;

Dntrend = EMPTY_VALUE;

string Message;

Message = " "+Symbol()+" M"+Period()+": HMA Signal for WEAKBUY";

int handle3;

if (WarningMode>0 && trend<0 && i==0) handle3=FileOpen("hma3.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';');

if(handle3>0)

{

FileWrite(handle3, "BUY" );

FileClose(handle3);}

}

else

if (trend<0)

{

Dntrend = ind_buffer0;

if (trend>0) Dntrend=ind_buffer0;

Uptrend = EMPTY_VALUE;

Message = " "+Symbol()+" M"+Period()+": HMA Signal for WEAKSELL";

int handle4;

if (WarningMode>0 && trend>0 && i==0) handle4=FileOpen("hma3.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';');

if(handle4>0)

{

FileWrite(handle4, "SELL" );

FileClose(handle4);

}

}

}

grid ea

hi kartik,

i hope you recognise me.can you make an with my strategy

logic behind this=gold moves atleast 30$[300 pips]and eurusd ,gbpusd move atlleast 50pips in amonth .untill that we have to save our account

here is the complete script

1.we buy and sell 0.1[paramete] lot.

2.we put sl[50] and tp [50]for both orders.sl and tp parameter

3.if buy order get tp and sell order get sl .here we get 50+ and 50-.then we make next order 0.15 buy[the order which get sl we do reverse next trade]

4.put inrease order parameter [adding].

5.intial lot=0.10[parameter]

6.adding size=0.05[parameter]

7.for 0.15 order sl[50] same and tp=0.1 loss

8.if 0.15 get stoploss then make 0.2 sell order

9.for 0.2 order sl same and tp=0.1loss+0.15loss,if 0.2 get sl then take 0.25 buy order then put sl=50and put tp=0.1loss+0.15loss+0.2loss

10.like that if stoploss hit continuosly we make next orders

11.if tp hit at any stage we start from first 0.1 buy and 0.1 sell

again same strategy

some corrections

sorry for my bad english

hi kartik,

i hope you recognise me.can you make an ea with my strategy

logic behind this=gold moves atleast 30$[300 pips]and eurusd ,gbpusd move atlleast 500 pips in amonth .untill that we have to save our account

here is the complete script

1.we buy and sell 0.1[paramete] lot.

2.we put sl[50] and tp [50]for both orders.sl and tp parameter

3.if buy order get tp and sell order get sl .here we get 50+ and 50-.then we make next order 0.15 buy[the order which get sl we do reverse next trade]

4.put inrease order parameter [adding].

5.intial lot=0.10[parameter]

6.adding size=0.05[parameter]

7.for 0.15 order sl[50] same and tp=0.1 loss

8.if 0.15 get stoploss then make 0.2 sell order

9.for 0.2 order sl same and tp=0.1loss+0.15loss,if 0.2 get sl then take 0.25 buy order then put sl=50and put tp=0.1loss+0.15loss+0.2loss

10.like that if stoploss hit continuosly we make next orders

11.if tp hit at any stage we start from first 0.1 buy and 0.1 sell

again same stategy

thank you

MSREDDY

Request for signal line cross alert

Mladen was very kind to code Trix log+alert indicator.

Please provide an alert when the signal line crosses trix line (option of alert on current candle).

It will be very helpful. Regards.

Files:

Request for custom indicator with alert please

Hi guys,

i've found a perfect setup for my trading with an indicator called thv trix. I mainly trade in the 15 min timeframe. Very good results, i make 200 pips daily average with 6/7 currency pair.

But in order to do so many pips daily i have to baby sitting monitor and as every trader know, that's veeeery boring...

So, i would to add an alert to that indicator but i don't know that programming language.

Somebody can help me? If yes i'll explain what type of alert i need...thanks in advance

The indicator is in attach

Hi Karthik,

I have a pretty simple idea that uses Ross hook(or 1-2-3 setup) + ROC(oscillator) and BB as entries on 15M chart.

- Open position(go long or close existing short) when three things happen:

1. bottom of Ross Hook has appeared

2. ROC is moving up(simple, close, periods EXTERN(default 38 and 34))

3. price is(or position opens) above lower and under middle band(exponential, median, period and deviation EXTERN(defaults 20 and 2.5))

Opposite for going short, naturally.

- Closes at previous bar closing price(or maybe BE there and add trailing stop(EXTERN)).

- TP and SL of course, at 60 and 120 as default(EXTERN)(spread and rollover calculated).

- Money Management too when opening positions(%, 1-100)(EXTERN).

- Maxtrades too(default 1)(EXTERN).

- Should use magic number.

It would be great to see this as EA. Other additions to this are also welcome but should be optional(on/off) if filters.

Cheers,

Siitari

Can anyone build an EA for me out of only one indicator, its NONLAGMAv7.1 buy when green, sell when its red, ofcourse its after candle close.

Anyone that can do this should get back to me here or kolay2k_2@yahoo.com, i'll fill you in about the sl and tp parameters it has been very profitable for me.

Thanks and i hope im not posting this on a wrong thread.

Files:
pix_1.gif  53 kb
Reason: