New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 303

rorz:
Hello Mladen,

Can you upgrade this indicators for the new metatrader 4.

The indicators would create a offline Dollar Index Chart for MT4 platform.

rorz

As far as I see, they are OK, but someone chopped them not to show anything on the chart

Try this one first (just changed the inputs to be visible) : usdx.mq4

Files:
usdx.png  117 kb
usdx.mq4  8 kb

The offline chart creation need an upgrade though

mladen:

Here is a version that has that type of alerts too : aroon__alerts_mtf_1_2.mq4

Set the alertsOnCrosses option to true and in that case the alerts will be when Aroon up crosses Aroon down (or vice versa)

Hi Mladen, I have hosted this indicator on vps so that i get all the alerts on mail as soon as the crosses occur/level 50 is crossed down.I have 10 charts open and all are on 4 hrs timeframe. However, I noticed a bug, 3 crosses happened at 4 am today (GMT+3) for these pairs(EUR/USD-aroon up crossed aroon down up,NZD/USD-aroon up crossed aroon down up &USD/CHF-aroon up crossed aroon down down) but i was only notified of one(USD/CHF) via mail. The rest did not send any alert. What might be the problem? I have attached screenshots showing the journal and another showing the indicator inputs i have set. Regards.

Files:

reymaq:
Hi Mladen, I have hosted this indicator on vps so that i get all the alerts on mail as soon as the crosses occur/level 50 is crossed down.I have 10 charts open and all are on 4 hrs timeframe. However, I noticed a bug, 3 crosses happened at 4 am today (GMT+3) for these pairs(EUR/USD-aroon up crossed aroon down up,NZD/USD-aroon up crossed aroon down up &USD/CHF-aroon up crossed aroon down down) but i was only notified of one(USD/CHF) via mail. The rest did not send any alert. What might be the problem? I have attached screenshots showing the journal and another showing the indicator inputs i have set. Regards.

reymaq

That does not have to do anything with the indicator code

It will try to send the email alert the same way for any chart it is attached to. If the email is sent or not after the send mail request is not controlable from the indicator code any more, and there are no settings in the indicator (any indicator) that can alter that

mladen:

reymaq

That does not have to do anything with the indicator code

It will try to send the email alert the same way for any chart it is attached to. If the email is sent or not after the send mail request is not controlable from the indicator code any more, and there are no settings in the indicator (any indicator) that can alter that

Hi, even on the experts section it only shows the alert for usd/chf, but when i went through the other charts that's when i noticed 2 more crosses had occured at the same time.

reymaq:
Hi, even on the experts section it only shows the alert for usd/chf, but when i went through the other charts that's when i noticed 2 more crosses had occured at the same time.

reymaq

Please read my previous post again : the indicator can not behave in one way for one symbol (time frame or chart) and in another way for another symbol (time frame or chart). It is working as it is set to work regardless of the symbol, time frame or chart and it does the same thing for all the instances of the indicator attached to any chart. The way it works for one symbol is exactly the way it works for another symbol, chart or time frame depending on the indicator settings. There is nothing that can be changed in the indicator code to check what you are explaining that happens to you

mladen:

reymaq

Please read my previous post again : the indicator can not behave in one way for one symbol (time frame or chart) and in another way for another symbol (time frame or chart). It is working as it is set to work regardless of the symbol, time frame or chart and it does the same thing for all the instances of the indicator attached to any chart. The way it works for one symbol is exactly the way it works for another symbol, chart or time frame depending on the indicator settings. There is nothing that can be changed in the indicator code to check what you are explaining that happens to you

Okay, thanks.

mladen:

reymaq

Also, market opening hours probably affected it. Will see whether it will happen again in the course of the week.

Regards.

I have been using this indicator for a while. It works fine on my FXCM account but when I attached it to my VantageFX MT4 it does not work properly at all and yet both are Build#950. On FXCM it correctly shows above and below 0 histogram and on the Vantage one it only shows above zero. I've not seen this phenomenon before.

Would some kind person take a look and hopefully see what is wrong?

Files:

Newton51:
I have been using this indicator for a while. It works fine on my FXCM account but when I attached it to my VantageFX MT4 it does not work properly at all and yet both are Build#950. On FXCM it correctly shows above and below 0 histogram and on the Vantage one it only shows above zero. I've not seen this phenomenon before.

Would some kind person take a look and hopefully see what is wrong?

Newton51

Try using one of these :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056/page5

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056/page6

Reason: