Indicators with alerts/signal - page 944

mladen:
Pava There are no real life conditions in which a non-causal indicator will not change values. Only one condition could reach that result (non-repainting, non-recalculating) and that would be if the price was a constant value - and that is impossible

Mladen, i have ever seen as best (recalculating) indicator is XO mtf and Unicross mtf. What do you advise for best uni cross indicator(mtf) ? Best Regards

tomitom06:
Mladen, i have ever seen as best (recalculating) indicator is XO mtf and Unicross mtf. What do you advise for best uni cross indicator(mtf) ? Best Regards

tomitom06

Xo is not recalculating

Uni cross is (it is using centered TMA and hence it is recalculating). Frankly, I have never thought which recalculating indicator would be the best

mladen:
Pava There are no real life conditions in which a non-causal indicator will not change values. Only one condition could reach that result (non-repainting, non-recalculating) and that would be if the price was a constant value - and that is impossible

I meant market conditions when recalculating won't matter much...when statistically winners will outnumber loosers

Pava:
I meant market conditions when recalculating won't matter much...when statistically winners will outnumber loosers

That I agree with

mrtools:
Purevenom, have this version, that alerts whenever the cross happens.

thank you mr.tools but is there something missing in the input setting? cause i can't get it right.

Have different parameter name.i try to put the same setting but it print out differently.i see the color is switched between these 2 [red&green].

Files:
tdi.jpg  298 kb
2_1.jpg  53 kb

purevenom:
thank you mr.tools but is there something missing in the input setting? cause i can't get it right. Have different parameter name.i try to put the same setting but it print out differently.i see the color is switched between these 2 [red&green].

Purevenom, your right I left out the RSI_Price_Line for some reason, anyway in this version looks to be the same as the one you posted.

Dear Mladen and MrTool

would you please add sound, message and mail alerts when in your wonderful indicator (on Chart RSI) the DarkOrange line cut the upper, lower and middle MA (20) the DarkSlateGray lines of the BB and make them option in setting

thanks Talaat E

Files:

talaate:
Dear Mladen and MrTool

would you please add sound, message and mail alerts when in your wonderful indicator (on Chart RSI) the DarkOrange line cut the upper, lower and middle MA (20) the DarkSlateGray lines of the BB and make them option in setting

thanks Talaat E

Talaat E, added the alerts with options, also added slope coloring to the rsi.

Hi mladed/mrtools.

Kindly add an alertto this indicator, will be most greatful. Regards

Files:

Hello mladed / mrtools.

We need your help!!! Need an alert on the break through the level and closing the candle above or below. And another intersection. Thank you!

Files:
Reason: