New Idea system Posted Here..... - page 9

4Xtrader

Thanks for your answer. I am starting with trading on Monday.

elihayun

Can you modify indicator, that signal is valid when on 15m is emas cross and confirmation on stochastic in same direction on 15M and H1?

I think I did that. When both m15 and H1 recomendation, are the same the meaning is they go in the same direction.

elihayun:
I think I did that. When both m15 and H1 recomendation, are the same the meaning is they go in the same direction.

Hi elihayun

Loot at my pictures both 15M and H1 I want to arrow only for confirmed singal. On 15m are two singnals one buy and one sell without confirm on H1 and after them valid buy signal. Can you this make?

Files:
h1.gif  18 kb
15m.gif  19 kb

maniek:
Hi elihayun Loot at my pictures both 15M and H1 I want to arrow only for confirmed singal. On 15m are two singnals one buy and one sell without confirm on H1 and after them valid buy signal. Can you this make?

U want me to confirm 15M with 1H. The 1H arrow is comming AFTER the 15M arrow. If you want to trade in 1H you dont need that. The comment (in the upper left corner) will tell you if both, 15M and 1H, have the same "Buy" or "Sell" recommendation.

Tell me if I understand u correctly.

elihayun:
U want me to confirm 15M with 1H. The 1H arrow is comming AFTER the 15M arrow. If you want to trade in 1H you dont need that. The comment (in the upper left corner) will tell you if both, 15M and 1H, have the same "Buy" or "Sell" recommendation. Tell me if I understand u correctly.

No, I want to have arrow on 15M but only when it have confirmation on stochastic and rsi on H1 without cross emas.

elihayun:
See this version. Be aware that even this will not give u full confirmation.

Thanks is better but look at pic. is still not valid sell arrow, I want not see it, can you verify it . Can you make small signals and arrow for last version bigger or another because they are on same place as classic version?

Thanks

Files:
4x2.gif  18 kb

maniek:
Thanks is better but look at pic. is still not valid sell arrow, I want not see it, can you verify it . Can you make small signals for last version bigger or another because they are on same place as classic version? Thanks

Sorry for last version. Ignore it. This is the correct one, and it gives you want u want

Keep testing me

Files:

maniek:
No, I want to have arrow on 15M but only when it have confirmation on stochastic and rsi on H1 without cross emas.

See this version. Be aware that even this will not give u full confirmation.

After testing , this version is wrong!!!

ok but now no one sell signal

Files:
4x4.gif  12 kb
Reason: