Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 209

Dear mladen,

Sorry for being too pesky with my button ad-ons :)

I've added buttons to the indicator simply showing max/min of the last N bars (original idea by the author Vladimir Khlystov).

Should you have some free time, please be so kind as to revise my crude code.

My concerns are:

1. buttons don't make "toggle click" on pressing (always are in "OBJPROP_STATE,false" state) (sleep() doesn't work here),

2. main reseting button goes back to start value on changing chart period.

Thanks, 

Dearest Mladen,

Could you please give some insight how to fetch local stock exchanges data in Mt4 ? Some of companies are providing Live local stock exchange/ commodity exchange data directly on Mt4 and  we can see local stock /commodity data and charting realtime alongwith  all other Mt4 regular instruments. In such scenario data provider just change the server Ip and in user name just type user name 92992 or just 1234. Significantly I noticed We can't place order in such charts as can't activate 1 click trading mode on chart but can see price up and down as cfd stocks seen on mt4. 

example provider http://realtimecharts.in/

Hello mr mladen. I have an indicator request to be made.

Is there any indicator that make the crosshair in mt4 will never disappear. I'm doing some study from past charts, it annoys me straight away when i need to click CTRL+F every time i clicked on any objects in the chart.

Is there any special indicator that allows crosshair (and all its functions - mainly drag to show pips count) to be permanent?

mladen:

Try it out now

Thanks. Good job as always.

mladen:

There is no such limitation (see the example)

What is there as a limitation is the length of a string parameter, and when the string parameter length is exceeded, it will not accept anything any more any you might get that result. Nothing I can do about it since it is not a code problem, but a normal limitation that metatrader is imposing on string type parameters (list of symbols in your case)

What is the maximal length for a string?

dear mladen,

could u pls fix this...something is wrong in the coding part in the if statement...I just want GBPJPY to be displayed in the x, y coordinates if the chart is GBPJPY and EURJPY in a different x,y coordinate if the chart is EURJPY 

Files:
symbol.mq4  2 kb

rashme:

dear mladen,

could u pls fix this...something is wrong in the coding part...I just want GBPJPY to be displayed in the x, y coordinates if the chart is GBPJPY and EURJPY in a different x,y coordinate if the chart is EURJPY 

Try it out

Files:
symbol.mq4  2 kb

mladen:

Try it out

still not working mladen ...problem is with the if statement I think...

rashme:

still not working mladen ...problem is with the if statement I think...

What exactly do you want it to do?

To show the message only when one of those two is on a chart, or what?

mladen:

What exactly do you want it to do?

To show the message only when one of those two is on a chart, or what?

yes just the message only...but at different locations as per the chart.  

Reason: