Price amplitude counter ...

Hello,

I am looking for some indicator that will count price amplitude in a special way... All indicators I have found counted amplitude of every bar (hi-low, shadows etc.) but I am looking for sth that will tell me what was the "real" amplitude of every price movement ...

"real" means to me ..... hmmm .... 1 week candle consists of 6 days ... 1 day of 24 hours and so on .. If we look at weekly chart and see a big move for 1000 pips we can look on a daily and see that while moving for this 1000 pips price moved up and down few times and have done 2000 pips amplitude ... and I would like to count what was the amplitude of this move even on 1 minute chart

please see the atach. - within 18 hours price moved for 64 pips .. but I would like to count amplitude of each 30 minute bar and ADD it together ... not multiply average amplitude of 30m bars

I hope You understand what I mean .. my english ..sorry

Files:
1.jpg  85 kb

if i understood right, you looking 4 ind. which counts and summarises pips between Hi(s) and Lows of bars or swings?

p.s. mistrz, would you, please, make picts not that wide?

Files:
swing_altt.gif  17 kb

4 bars itself - there is LPB/mtf lpb

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173576

and fibo, pivot, levels etc. calculators; check out trading systems

fxbs:
if i understood right, you looking 4 ind. which counts and summarises pips between Hi(s) and Lows of bars or swings?

Yes . it's exactly what I'm looking for ...

fxbs:
and fibo, pivot, levels etc. calculators; check out trading systems

what do You mean ? whare can I check >

check trading systems in this forum (dolly, cat, etc)

it'll be something like that:

but seriously, is there simple tool or way or trick to measure pips from any point to point (something like fibo retracement)?

well, my point was not just to measure pips from point to point. I am looking for a solution of neverenging problem ... when correction waves will end ... I was counting amplitude of big moves on 1m chart (summary of ampl. of every 1m candle) and then compare to its correction waves. but it takes hours to make it ...

Right, if you not end it, you can come close to the end...

good luck with the research

Meanwhile, we're having all the fun with more mundane problems:

link2the thread- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177383

Can someone Code These Indis For Me Please

1: A simple line that plots on the chart. The line will represent X % of price. Option to change colour and the X number.

2: As above, line plots on chart but this time it is X times ATR. example, a line on the chart plots 3 times the current ATR of timeframe/chart. again option to change colour and X

thanks alot for your efforts.

Reason: