William J. Bettis
William J. Bettis  

Momentum Indicator

Is there a Momentum Indicator with Alert? Thanks

Iotrez
Iotrez  

Alarm when pin bar forms at pivot/support/resistance line

Hi all,

The method I'm using to trade is to draw lines on my chart to indicate important pivot zones(where price has regularly hit resistance or support and then reversed). Also trend lines.

Then wait for pin bars to form at one of these lines to suggest that price is going to reverse.

It would be great to have an indicator that set off an alarm everytime a pin bar formed at one of these lines on my charts.

Does anyone know if anything like this exists? I have seen an indicator which sounds an alarm when a pin bar is formed, but I'm only interested in pin bars when they form at one of these important levels.

Thanks alot.

pavaka
pavaka  

Help please

Can someone fix this indicator so that sound alarm will work?...

Files:
pavaka
pavaka  

Help anyone?

Can someone fix this indicator so that sound alarm will work?...

Files:
pavaka
pavaka  

Help please...

How do I place sound alarm on the signals of this indicator?

Files:
pavaka
pavaka  

johnlee957?

What is srev indicator?...it looks like a cross between super signal and MA cross?....what is it?

pavaka
pavaka  

increase?

but this srev indic is slightly different than super signals...

pavaka
pavaka  

?

jonlee958:
Just look @ the signals if you trade many pairs and just use that signal alone it looks to be very profitable.This is only by my eye but an alert would allow you to trade more than just a couple of pairs @ a time without flipping from chart to chart

This signal repaints

pavaka
pavaka  

?

jonlee958:
Iguess it does repaint but all of the trades I have been in using it are profitable.

Out of curiosity...what timeframe you use those signals on?

pavaka
pavaka  

?

Guys...I've been testing most of the indicators posted with a questions to place alert on them....none of them works...some of them are just terrible and confusing...what is the point of placing alarms on indicators that don't work?