Indicators with alerts/signal - page 274

Message when arrow shows

Can someone add a message alert to this indicator please?

To gigio63L27 - post # 2421

gigio63L27:
prejudice to any of you all I could help find an indicator that marks the opening and closing of a trade on candle where the operation thanks in advance atentamente

May be this is what you are looking for?

Files:

Alert addition Request

Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I have a very good indicator that I place on a 15m and 30m chart that gives me ZigZag lines that appear not to repaint. The modifiedHigh_Low v2 is very profitable and reliable during the active trading sessions. I use it in conjunction with the 1m and 5m charts for heads up action. I average 50 pips easily every day. An alarm would help immensely.

If possible, can you please add an audible and window alert for this indicator?

I would like to very much thank you in advance for making the needed modifications to include an audible alert and pop up window.

I wish you many pips!

CTMAN

CTMAN:
Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I have a very good indicator that I place on a 15m and 30m chart that gives me ZigZag lines that appear not to repaint. The modifiedHigh_Low v2 is very profitable and reliable during the active trading sessions. I use it in conjunction with the 1m and 5m charts for heads up action. I average 50 pips easily every day. An alarm would help immensely.

If possible, can you please add an audible and window alert for this indicator?

I would like to very much thank you in advance for making the needed modifications to include an audible alert and pop up window.

I wish you many pips!

CTMAN

This is exactly the same code with different name, I added the alert

Files:

fxbs:
... and you too, Increase... (.ex) that what was sad

Cannot upset fxbs a good mate

Files:

hii

is any one can create an alert to this indicator?

thanx

Files:

here...

omadivi:
hi, can any one help me with an alert[arrows] for when rsi drops below 70 for sell, and goes above 30 for buy. thanks.

try thse hope they meet your requests....

Files:

Matrix VoltyChannel_Stop

The Matrix VoltyChannel_Stop (VCS) is a great indicator for the 5m charts. I like this system

The problem is that when the Dot is drawn, the alert is delayed. Can someone fix the alert where it goes off as soon as the dot is drawn instead of a few bars later? It the delayed in alarm can be fixed, this would be an excellent indicator.

Attached is a pic of the indicator.

Thank a lot

Files:

Help please

Can someone fix this indicator so that sound alarm will work?...

Files:

Asctrend3times_MBK.mq4

Has anyone added email and ONE time pop up alert to this Indicator? / I have seen a request for some help with it on this forum in the past, but never found the update Indicator..... Can someone help with this?

Files:
Reason: