Indicators with alerts/signal - page 939

Reynaldo Gonzalez
Reynaldo Gonzalez  

Hello can you Please have this indicator only print arrows once.color_stochastic_v1.04d_4_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
master blaster:
Hello can you Please have this indicator only print arrows once.color_stochastic_v1.04d_4_nmc.mq4

master blaster

What does the "print arrows once" mean?

Reynaldo Gonzalez
Reynaldo Gonzalez  

The arrows will print 7or 8 time in the same location.

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen Dear MrTool: Is it possible to add the following two option for the attached indicator indicator: 1- add alert when the price close above blue (not gray) line for up and alert when the price close below red (not gray) line for down 2- add option to write the vlaue of the indicator in top right corner and please make it option to be visiable or not in the indicator setting I am so sorry if it is too much thanks in advance Talaat E

ratu
ratu  

hi mladen,

can you add alert(popup/sound/email) when yellow bar appearsbettervolume_1.5a_alerts.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ratu:
hi mladen, can you add alert(popup/sound/email) when yellow bar appearsbettervolume_1.5a_alerts.mq4

ratu

With that indicator I never get yellow bar

See how it looks like on my terminal

Files:
bv.gif 74 kb
ratu
ratu  

mladen,

can i get alert for tan bar instead. per your indicator color.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ratu:
mladen, can i get alert for tan bar instead. per your indicator color.

Sorry, but what is tan color bar?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cashgrade:
hello mr tools, can you kindly update these indicators with alert on them!!. thanks

Hello Cashgrade, do you have Cycle_KROUFR_version_ need it for the second indicator to check it, but what I can tell so far is it repaints, and the first one (Momentum on Chart) already has alerts.

ratu
ratu  
mladen:
Sorry, but what is tan color bar?

this one's marked on your pic

Files:
cccc.jpg 163 kb