Indicators with alerts/signal - page 272

veritech6:
Can someone post this indicator with alert?

attached..............

I'm pretty sure someone has this indicator with alert signal, can someone post it please?

Files:
anina_v1.mq4  8 kb

Here you go.

Files:

Need Help to put alert coding

Hello,

could anyone please help me with this indicator,

i intend to put a alert every time the bar changing color,

i have try a simple line of coding, and there is no error after compile,

but when i upload it on the chart,

the alert continuously pop-up many time per-second until my MT4 crash,

thanks

Files:
i_xo_a_h.mq4  3 kb

X-ArrZZx2 ALERT NEEDED!!!!

Hi Guy's,

I would like to ask if anyone has or could create an alert for the indicator X-ArrZZx2. A alert that will notify me by email as well as a pop up alert when the bars change colour.

I don't have a MQ4.file for it, just the ex4.file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

LordFx

Files:
x-arrzzx2.ex4  20 kb

anyone with an audio alert for this indicator? (would prefer independent alerts for short/buy that could be turned on/off)

Awesome Oscillator (AO) with Alerts

Awesome Oscillator (AO) availale with: Zero line crossover alert and

Signal line alert

Thanks to the developer. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179689

Files:

Request to do simple programming (create alert for an indicator)

Hi there!

Can someone please some simple coding to make an Alert box come up when Elliot Wave Oscillator crosses a value of 0.0003 in either direction?

Thank you!

Arrow rsi-8 cross-55 45

Hey Guy's,

I am in need for an alert for Arrow_RSI-8_cross-55 45. The alert that this indicator already has, has problems. It gives me a alert when there is no arrow. So what i am asking is can anyone modify it so it gives me an alert when a arrow appears, and if anyone could add an email alert option to it too, i would be more then grateful

LordFx

lordfx:
Hey Guy's,

I am in need for an alert for Arrow_RSI-8_cross-55 45. The alert that this indicator already has, has problems. It gives me a alert when there is no arrow. So what i am asking is can anyone modify it so it gives me an alert when a arrow appears, and if anyone could add an email alert option to it too, i would be more then grateful

LordFx

Here you are I fixed it for you

Reason: