All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 38

Inverse Fisher Transform of Stoch with ETF.Correct from previuos post.

Thanks! Will check it out tonight!!

FxChi:
Hi, not sure if this is a pipedream, but I have an indicator here that's a FisherTransform. It doesn't look like the one posted by Mladen post #71 earlier in the thread (although I'm no expert at reading code the formula looks like Ehlers).

In any case, I'm wondering if there's anyway that this indie can be improved so it doesn't repaint. Right now what may happen is the color will switch from red to blue which is the signal for me, and previous bars will repaint which is ok by me. But what occurs occasionally is a bar or two later, my signal bar which changed colors may repaint to red which is annoying to say the least.

I attached both indicators to chart. My FisherTransform is set at 18 and the other Ehlers Fisher Transform is set at 18,0, you can see the difference. So is it a pipedream and try and get useful signals out of the indicator I posted because it will always repaint?

I've done everything now does not draw

Laguerre Moving Average

They have this indicator?

Files:
lma2.jpg  58 kb

Can anyone tell me how to get my hands on the synthetic cycle indi that mystified has showed pics of? He posted the code but i need the indi download.

Alert for Ehlers Fisher transform

Hello

Could somebody please add arrows and a sound+text alert when Ehlers Fisher transform crosses?

I believe it could be helpful to find turning points and the exact signal moment, even if that's not the original way to use it!

Thanks!

leMai

leMai:
Hello

Could somebody please add arrows and a sound+text alert when Ehlers Fisher transform crosses?

I believe it could be helpful to find turning points and the exact signal moment, even if that's not the original way to use it!

Thanks!

leMai

If someone is able to put an alert with the above post...would you be able to put an audio/pop up alert when the histo crosses the zero line?

Ehler's Zero Lag MA

Has anyone seen a MQL version of Ehler's zero lag MA. It's not like the other zero lag MAs. It's based on error correction.

Either that or correct mine. I tried to port it but didn't have much luck!

Files:
zerolagma.mq4  2 kb

sparkz

Here you go This is your indicator with just one correction : you were simply unlucky to run into one of the "peculiarities" of metatrader, and only one line needed to be written differently - line 25 is changed from this :
gdAlpha = 2 / (MAPeriod + 1);[/php]
to this
[php]gdAlpha = 2.0 / (MAPeriod + 1.0);
Metatrader "thought" that the result should be integer (all the parameters on the right side were integers and metatrader "got confused" ) All the rest is OK (that is the only change in code) Just changed the name of it in order to avoid confusion with what is already widely known as ZerLag EMA
sparkz:
Has anyone seen a MQL version of Ehler's zero lag MA. It's not like the other zero lag MAs. It's based on error correction. Either that or correct mine. I tried to port it but didn't have much luck!

Thanks, you're a star!

Yes, I came across that issue before. I should have remembered! I've done the same thing in Java too.

mladen:
sparkz

Here you go

This is your indicator with just one correction : you were simply unlucky to run into one of the "peculiarities" of metatrader, and only one line needed to be written differently - line 25 is changed from this :
gdAlpha = 2 / (MAPeriod + 1);[/php]
to this
[php]gdAlpha = 2.0 / (MAPeriod + 1.0);
Metatrader "thought" that the result should be integer (all the parameters on the right side were integers and metatrader "got confused" ) All the rest is OK (that is the only change in code) Just changed the name of it in order to avoid confusion with what is already widely known as ZerLag EMA
Reason: