Indicators with alerts/signal - page 135

luxinterior
luxinterior  
Fxfix:
It works a treat luxinterior.

I hope that you do not mind but I changed the High and low colours in the indicator. Blue for Res. and Red for sup.

Thank you also for the link in the code for the Free e-course on how to write your own EA.

No problem at all! Hope you find both the indicator and the course of some use.

Good luck!

Lux

luxinterior
luxinterior  

Here's one I wrote ages ago. Does the trick.

Hope that helps.

Lux

PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  
newdigital:
Some indicators with alert/signals with author's comments:

- LWMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Linear Weighted Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

Can anyone make it with a bigger arrow?

Tom
Tom  

Fractal Alert

I have seen posted in this thread people asking about an alert for the Fractal indicator (an alert that would sound once a new fractal apeared) but I was not able to find a post that had a fractal alert in it. Could somebody please, please, please help me find one.

Many thanks!

Tom
Tom  

I found the fractals alert indicator and some others I attached them for other to use.

Enjoy!

k3iroll
k3iroll  

Kaufman & MA crosses

Hi guys,

Anybody can help me to create alert & signal when 5 WMA crosses Kaufman. Attached is the Kaufman that I'm using. Thanks in advance.

k3iroll
k3iroll  
mangman:
Here it is

Thanks mangman .... appreciate it very much...

k3iroll
k3iroll  

Help to create alert for Heiken Ashi Smoothed

Hi,

I need help to put alert to the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator. I've tried to input the codes for the alert & sound but it is not working. Can somebody help. Attached are 2 files:

1 - The original Heiken Ashi Smoothed file

2 - The file that I tried to add alert but not functioning.

Thanks in advance

k3iroll
k3iroll  

Heiken Ashi Smoothed with alert .. help !

Hi,

I need help to put alert to the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator. I've tried to input the codes for the alert & sound but it is not working. Can somebody help. Attached are 2 files:

1 - The original Heiken Ashi Smoothed file

2 - The file that I tried to add alert but not functioning.

Thanks in advance

k3iroll
k3iroll  
cja:
Try this - i have set it up with both a pop-up box Alert & a Sound only Alert obviously you can change the wav file to what ever sound you require.

I have only tested it briefly but it all seems to work OK.

cja

Hi cja,

Appreciate your help on this. But it seems that it is giving alert for every bar. I tested it at 1 minute TF. Can you help to do a minor adjustment on the alert so that it will only give alert when there is a change in color. Thanks in advance.

k3iroll