Indicators with alerts/signal - page 276

Kamil999
Kamil999  

Audio alert WANTED for OsMA_Divergence_v1.mq4

Hi guys,

I am trying to use the OsMA_Divergence_v1.mq4, It seems great.

Only thing I miss is an audio alert.

Would anyone manage to add an audio alert into the indicator when a signal is occured?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

Kamil

The indicator is posted here:OsMA. OsMA Divergence - MQL4 Code Base

PCFXTrading
PCFXTrading  

Sound on indicator AFStar

Hi, I have very good results with the AFStar indicator in timeframes 15 and 30, but I need add sound alert. Who can help me programing the sound alert when the arrows apears. Thank you very much.

This is the link with the AFStar indicator:

AFStar - MQL4 Code Base

PCFXTrading
PCFXTrading  

Sound on indicator AFStar

Hi, I have very good results with the AFStar indicator in timeframes 15 and 30, but I need add sound alert. Who can help me programing the sound alert when the arrows apears. Thank you very much.

This is the link with the AFStar indicator:

AFStar - MQL4 Code Base

PCFXTrading
PCFXTrading  
PCFXTrading
PCFXTrading  

Hi fxbs,

Thank you very much.

PCFXTrading
PCFXTrading  
ericgellasch
ericgellasch  

ehlers fisher transform alert

Please add an alert for a cross of the signal line that includes a pop up box, sound alert, and email alert. Thanks much in advance. I have searched long and hard and have not found it anywhere.

freestyla86
freestyla86  

Closing Price & SMA Crossover Alert

I was wondering if anyone had an alert indicator (pop-up window with sound) that lets you know when the closing price of a candle crosses over a specific SMA and is now either above or below the SMA. It would be awesome if the time frame and the SMA were adjustable variables.

I hate waking up in the morning to see that I missed the initial candle that had crossed the SMA, and don't have another entry order until this happens again.

I would really appreciate any help!!!

al
al  

Alert from Linux

1) Could it be added to check when the entry CCi crosses with trendCCi ? please just one alert per bar

if (prevtime == Time[0]) {

return(0);

}

else {

if(EntryCCI[0] < 0) {

if((TrendCCI[0] = 0)) {

Alert(Symbol(), " M", Period(), " Trend & Entry CCI Have both crossed below zero");

}

}

2) Could a nested statement be added that when the above is true, check that Stochastic Signal Crosses Main, then please alert with sound and signal ????

Please ? Thanks heaps ....

j_l
j_l  

1_Min_MicroTrading.mq4

Hi ,

can anybody integrate in these Indicator an alert ( sound )?

The rule: if the M5, M15, M30 and H1 together shows the signal " all buy" or "all sell", then start the alert.

I can't add the file of Indicator. I don't why.

Best thanks

J_l

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4