fxbs:
StepMA_Stoch_NK_histo.mq4

many thanks.

Need help on the arrows

hellkas:
Hi generousforex..

Switch the code to QQE_Alert_MTF_v5..

Try it..

I try to load qqe arrows but never success, did paste mtf_qqe_arrow1.mq4 into indicator folder this may be the wrong place, or I may miss other indicator ? Please help ! attached is my work file picture

Files:
qqe1.gif  104 kb

minhhanh:
I try to load qqe arrows but never success, did paste mtf_qqe_arrow1.mq4 into indicator folder this may be the wrong place, or I may miss other indicator ? Please help ! attached is my work file picture

open navigator wider (more to the right - let me see full file names

minhhanh:
i try to load qqe arrows but never success, did paste mtf_qqe_arrow1.mq4 into indicator folder this may be the wrong place, or i may miss other indicator ? Please help ! Attached is my work file picture

here you go.

Files:

minhhanh:

mtf_qqe_arrow1 works with "QQE_Alert_MTF_v5" (which is .ex not mq4 file - pain in the ...)

and it not in your ind.folder (navigator doesn't show it) do you see it in mt4/experts/indicatorsfolder from windows explorer?

It's working now

fxbs:

mtf_qqe_arrow1 works with "QQE_Alert_MTF_v5" (which is .ex not mq4 file - pain in the ...)

and it not in your ind.folder (navigator doesn't show it) do you see it in mt4/experts/indicatorsfolder from windows explorer?

Thank you very much It's working now, I missed "QQE_Alert_MTF_V5" in my indicator folder.

Is someone able?

Is someone able to make this indicator make much larger

placement adjustable, ie 5 10 20, etc space from candle

where the arrow is placed on chart, arrows?

And second... make it alert with an audible alarm

telling which pair??

So just make the arrows more robust and audible pop up alert?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Brian

Files:

Here you go.

Yannis

Reason: