Indicators with alerts/signal - page 273

Josif201:
Hello

please does anyone have LSMA_clor indicator with alert? I need to be alerter when color changes from yellow to red or green. Thanks a lot...

Josif

Here you go...

Hope this is you wanted to get, I have not tested it.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Files:

could someone please add a sound alert to this indicator?

could someone please add a sound alert to this indicator? and show me how it is done?

this indicator paints volume with different colors. I tried to add the line

PlaySound("alert.wav");

below the text mentioning each color. But i really don't have coding skills and this gives only a alert when the indicator is attached to the chart and don't send alerts anymore.

i want it sends alerts only for the colors red and white.

thanks in advance.

Files:

Please an alarm

Also I have a favor to you again.

Please give this indicator an alarm whenever changes color.

So that I would be very helpful.

Thank you very much!!

Regards

Files:

Hi there

Can anyone add an alert to "strong Day + OCHL" please

It's points trend reversals on alltimeframes very efficiently

Try it against MACD and see for yourself

Files:

Macd bb

Hi camvcvoo

maybe this one is useful for you

camvcvoo:
Can anyone please upload the indicator MACD BBs for MT4 as shown in this video with this link:

Created by Camtasia Studio 5

Also, please suggest the setting for all time frames.

Thank you

indicator tweak

I would like to add a pop up to this indicator to alert when the price gets to the trendline.

On this indicator there is only a WAV sound. Ive looked around for a similar indicator but found none.

Files:

hi

hi friends.can anyone please please program the sound alert for the indicator i have attached?please?sound alert should be different from others,loud or MP3 or something different from other indicators alert..help will be appreciated.looking forward a reply from anyone eagerly

thanks and regards

Files:
ema-cross.mq4  6 kb

fxbs:
Line/Signal Mode = "lines-0, lines&sig-1, signals only-2";

Thanks fxbs, owe you.

Can I push my luck and ask for arrows on the attached indi?

I'm working on a manual system, unfortunately the indi gets 'lost' in the background.

Arrows - with adjustable distance would cure that.

I didn't realise that distance could be adjusted!

Thats again fxbs

Owe you more.

Files:

VarMa - MA cross

I know it's a lot to ask, but I think we would come up with some very good signals by combining the VarMA (Fantail MA) with a regular moving average. See picture.

Could the good people here make a sound and arrow alert for this cross (initiated on bar close, with MA fully customizable (SMA, EMA, WMA, SMMA, applied to close, open etc. ...))?

thanks, FJ

Files:

pips stunner:
please can someone post me a 2 RSI crossover indicator with price? when they both cross the alert sounds? please help...

here is one, but I do not like it.

Files:
Reason: