Indicators with alerts/signal - page 270

email alert

well, i tried to do it myself,lol. nothing happened. so, would one of the programmers here please add the send email function to this indicator. i would be eternally grateful. ps. if there is a simple explanation on how to do it, well i will give it another try. the last i tried to copy the code off another indicator that had the email. did not work??? thanks again......vince

How this indicator works? Is it repaint the past? Alert not functioning. Anyone can check please..

Woodie pattern

Hi guys,

I have been using woodie pattern, the one showing all the #s,

is there a version were you can set which #s to alert you at?

Like my trading style is based on #3 and #6 i would like it alert me when these #s show.

Is this available, or can any kind programmer in here add these alerts????

I am attaching the file, that i am using.

Thanks

Files:
wccipattern.mq4  35 kb

can someone please program an alert so that a sound plays when bars change from yellow to green or fro yellow to red??????

Files:

Need help

Hi,

I need a alert for this indicator, when the colour change. Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Best Regards

Files:

GreatYves:
Hi guys! I'll ask for an alert to. Would it be possible to make so asctrend_sound have a different sound for rising or falling price? Or what other indicator already have this feature.. I downloaded one recently iand i can't find it no more... (To busy grabbing pips)...

I changed inside the code of asctrend indicator and it should have different sounds for sell and buy. All you need to do si to go to this your folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\sounds for example) to see the sound files to select for buy and for sell in indicator. Then you need to type the names of those files in the indicator's settings option.

Or you may have your own file (*.wav) - music, text or any. in this case you will need to place your file in /sound folder. I am not sure about "Tools", "Options", "Events" in Metatrader in this case but anyway you may try your own file. Some thread about sound files are here.

Hi Newdigital,

Can u make .wav alerts and possibly arrows for buy and sell for the absolute strength indicator while preserving these current settings?

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=settings.075.JPG

Buy Signal: When current top green bar closes above previous top green bar. Buy at close of second bar or open of 3rd bar, whichever makes more sense from a programming point of view.

Visa versa for Sell.

Also, please confirm that the length of the bars actually correspond to the absolute strength values. There may be a discrepancy or maybe even repaint?

Thanks

moldem

forextrend indicator

Hi Newdigital

I have got an indicator called forextrend that I would like an alert put on when the red/blue lines cross over having a new trade direction.

Also, if anyone out there can turn this into an EA, trading daily charts,it would be also be appreciated.

[attach][/attach]

This is a picture to illustrate the indicator in action

[attach][/attach]

Files:

Holy grail indicator needs an alert!

Hello Newdigital,

Great thread! I really enjoy all the work shared. I have, what I think, is the holy grail for what I've been looking for but with no alert attached to it. Is it possible to get this indicator to work as an alert? Thank you so much in a advance.

Files:

I had these in my old indicator folder.

Files:
Reason: