Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1574

happy new year pipful lovers, please can anyone add on-chart line alert to this indicator. thanks.

Hello  Mladen and other coders in the house, please kindly help me to add an alert on this indicator as the arrows pop up. Thanks  for your time.

Files:
TM555.mq4  10 kb

nodanetfx:

Hello  Mladen and other coders in the house, please kindly help me to add an alert on this indicator as the arrows pop up. Thanks  for your time.

double post from you - same reply from me :)

Sergey Golubev:

double post from you - same reply from me :)

Thanks  for your post, i simply can't afford to pay for a freelancer , my reasons for coming out public to appeal to anybody who can do it for me ,most especially Mladen, Mrtool and host of others that are nice coders on TSD

nodanetfx:

Thanks  for your post, i simply can't afford to pay for a freelancer , my reasons for coming out public to appeal to anybody who can do it for me ,most especially Mladen, Mrtool and host of others that are nice coders on TSD

I am newdigital (I am here but I am not a coder).
I did not see MrTools but Mladen is on the forum so if he decides to make it on the forum (in public for free) so it will be his choice.

I just made a post about Freelance service because all such the requests are going to Freelance sorry.

Sergey Golubev:

I am newdigital (I am here but I am not a coder).
I did not see MrTools but Mladen is on the forum so if he decides to make it on the forum (in public for free) so it will be his choice.

I just made a post about Freelance service because all such the requests are going to Freelance sorry.

Thanks  , i  never knew  you are still in house, new digital, so that is the reason for the mass movement . well,.............happy new year tp you and wishing you a blissful year 

Hi All

Im new here, Can anyone please help me to create an alert for the indicator below, Its a MTF trend indicator ( xSuper Trend MTF Tape). I would really appreciate it if an alert could be added on the indicator when the colour bar changes (i.e. The trend changes). Please see the attached indicator. Thanks in advance.

Files:

hi Mladen,can price and alert be added to this indicator?thank you

Files:

Dear mladen can you please add an alert to this indicator?
Files:
Reason: