Download MetaTrader 5

forex-tsd.com forums move to MQL5.сommunity website

To add comments, please log in or register
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp.  

We are glad to announce that the mql5.com website will soon feature even more interesting trading topics since the well-known forex-tsd.com trader's portal is migrating to it. The merging of the two popular communities will provide a synergistic effect and benefit all traders as all necessary materials and discussions will be on the same site.

forex-tsd.com forums move to MQL5.сommunity website

We have done our best to move all forex-tsd.com topics and users as neatly as possible. We have also conducted a search for a match between forex-tsd.com and mql5.com users to merge to single user accounts. Thus, the useful forex-tsd.com content and the history of each account are preserved.

All converted forex-tsd.com accounts allow signing in to the mql5.com website using the same logins and passwords. You do not have to change anything. We have paid the utmost attention to protecting user data. The passwords have been moved in a secure manner by using authorization via VBulletin hashes.

In the near future, we will notify forex-tsd.com users abour above changes via email. If you cannot remember your password, you can always restore access using an email specified in the forex-tsd.com account profile.

We welcome all forex-tsd.com forum users! Here you will find even more opportunities for self-expression!
alextrader79
alextrader79  
Oh, now I see why tsd was redirecting me here :)
And what would happen to an accounts if I had them on both forums (I had the same name, as usually)?
To add comments, please log in or register