Indicators with alerts/signal - page 294

about Building EA

Hi guys, I am new in this forum but I am in the forex business for 5 years now. I was looser the first 3 years in this business but the last 2 years I am doing really good.But as they say , never is good when you can do better.So long story short last 3 months i was testing live some of my strategies on MT4 and believe it or not one of them works great. In 3 months my winning percent is %81.22 for 1 hour chart and %63.04 for 15 minutes chart. The strategy is the simplest you can imagine. I'm not a EA programmer and i dont know how to do that, tried with some EA builder software but dose not work so i'm looking for somebody who will do that for me. I dont have any problem sharing the strategy with all the members of this forum. The strategy is (9 EMA) and (93 SMA) crossover for buy and sell and closing (buy,sell) it will be done through Limit and Stop Loss. I will like to have Trailing Stop option included on the EA.

Buy when 9 EMA crosses over 93 SMA upwords

Sell when 9 EMA crosses over 93 SMA downwords

Stop Loose , Limit, Trailing Stop ,Currency ,Time chart ,Lot size ,Risk % ... will be adjustable manual .

I never back tested this cause never had the EA but i did tested in Live my account and i made 114.8% in 2-3 month period, most of them in 1 Hour Chart , 85% using 1 hour chart - EUR/USD, GBP/USD,USD/CHF,USD/JPY and 10% using 15 min chart - EUR/USD, GBP/USD,

and 5% manual with other strategies.

Thanks

Siitari:
Hi Karthik,

I have a pretty simple idea that uses Ross hook(or 1-2-3 setup) + ROC(oscillator) and BB as entries on 15M chart.

- Open position(go long or close existing short) when three things happen:

1. bottom of Ross Hook has appeared

2. ROC is moving up(simple, close, periods EXTERN(default 38 and 34))

3. price is(or position opens) above lower and under middle band(exponential, median, period and deviation EXTERN(defaults 20 and 2.5))

Opposite for going short, naturally.

- Closes at previous bar closing price(or maybe BE there and add trailing stop(EXTERN)).

- TP and SL of course, at 60 and 120 as default(EXTERN)(spread and rollover calculated).

- Money Management too when opening positions(%, 1-100)(EXTERN).

- Maxtrades too(default 1)(EXTERN).

- Should use magic number.

It would be great to see this as EA. Other additions to this are also welcome but should be optional(on/off) if filters.

Cheers,

Siitari

Thanks for your idea.

You have to hire some programer to do this!

thefxpros:
Hi guys,

i've found a perfect setup for my trading with an indicator called thv trix. I mainly trade in the 15 min timeframe. Very good results, i make 200 pips daily average with 6/7 currency pair.

But in order to do so many pips daily i have to baby sitting monitor and as every trader know, that's veeeery boring...

So, i would to add an alert to that indicator but i don't know that programming language.

Somebody can help me? If yes i'll explain what type of alert i need...thanks in advance

The indicator is in attach

hello,please how do u use this indicator,i woul dlike to know ow u trade with it to be profitable cos i don't seem 2 understand how to use it

Who can help me? I search a Expert Advisor.

Hello,

I will trade (scalping) and will have a Expert Advisor, which close my trades 1 Minute after enter my trade. I enter my trades manually... and then the ea shall clos my trade after 60 seconds...

Know one here, that it give so a Expert Advisor? When not, can one here programm for me so a expert Advisor? It is very good,

when this Expert Advisor can make close trades by excatly time, also 60 seconds or other time with manually fix time

(after enter the trade)...

Thank you so much!

MKRoxton

MKRoxton:
Hello,

I will trade (scalping) and will have a Expert Advisor, which close my trades 1 Minute after enter my trade. I enter my trades manually... and then the ea shall clos my trade after 60 seconds...

Know one here, that it give so a Expert Advisor? When not, can one here programm for me so a expert Advisor? It is very good,

when this Expert Advisor can make close trades by excatly time, also 60 seconds or other time with manually fix time

(after enter the trade)...

Thank you so much!

MKRoxton

Which broker are u using?

deadpoet79:
Hello, I have an ea that I built and I need a start/stop work hour function coded into it and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Would be MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

Here ya go, gave me something to do while watching the super bowl.

Added Days of the week to select what days you want to trade. Leave them all at true if you want to use all days.

Also gave you a StartTime and EndTime. I belive that this will give you broker time, not local time.

Test and enjoy!

unclepips

Files:

Bongo:
Thanks for your idea. You have to hire some programer to do this!

Hi

I thought that was the idea of this thread That someone with knowledge of MQL-programming would code these ideas for everyone to test and refine them too.

I think that even I could code my idea but that would take a significant amount of time for me to do since I should try to learn the programming language and I would probably fall into every pit there is for the starting coder... And my main method would be copy&paste and then try to find all the solutions to those 1001 errors that compiling brings forth!

It shouldn't be that hard to code the entries since Ross Hook comes from previous bars and ROC + BB are already found in the code.

Problem is with following open orders price and orders generally since I have no knowledge in these areas of coding(my coding knowledge is very limited, never had the time to fully study coding on my freetime).

unclepips:
unclepips
karthikencore:
karthikencore

Can anyone pls help me build this indicator into an EA, buy when green and sell when it's red...

But when buying or selling the EA should open 3 lots. 40pips SL for all the 3 trades and breakeven for all at 40pips. 1st taget is 40pips, second target is 70pips and the third target should be 100pips, im not sure im not asking to much already, please forgive me.

or you can simply code the parameters to be open 3 lots, 40pips SL and breakeven at 40pips profit(each) all 3 trades should be put to 70pips target ( i'll monitor to adjust it manually to fit the different target)

Thanks alot.

Ps: unclepips i notice you have a similar EA with some more added indicator(s) or so. hope someone could take this up when they re less busy. thanks alot in advance.

Files:
pix_4.gif  58 kb

need a helping hand

hi all

it would be super if anyone would code an alert after the price label of the parabolic_zz indi appears ...i tried it myself BUT - no chance!...

have a nice day with many pips...

Cado

ps: i don't need the fibo-lines...therefore i disabled them...

Files:
Reason: